Hello (1 Viewer)

yklm

Hello , I am an ex-Fortress of Gamers jailbreak player that got depression when the servers had been shutted down then I started playing on community servers. My name is yklm or ZeroTwoBestGrill(my current name) but friends call me Red. I like playing jailbreak when im bored or when my friends are off , I have found panda through a friend called Roddy most reffered to as Pie.

Reactions: Heather
Welcome

yes hi and welcome man

Hello and welcome.
Depression is gay, so hopefully all is well now as panda is a p cool place.

Hello from PNN

UWU It's RED

Reactions: Waxel
Imagine being american main and still not knowing when to use your and you're @Mr.Jinx (no hate bby xxx)

Welcome tho :)

• Dumb
Reactions: Gold
Welcome to the community ;-)

I am an ex-Fortress of Gamers jailbreak player that got depression when the servers had been shutted down
If that's really the case then you probably were depressed already and didn't notice.

Welcome, I hope we can distract you a little. Though if you still are depressed consider seeking professional help if you haven't done so yet.

Reactions: TWC and Ranger Ciri
hallo
If that's really the case then you probably were depressed already and didn't notice.

Welcome, I hope we can distract you a little. Though if you still are depressed consider seeking professional help if you haven't done so yet.
agree, also hallo

Users who are viewing this thread