Hello (1 Viewer)

Justin | XplosiveAction

But every time I say Hello I have to say "But every time I say Hello I have to say "But every time I say Hello I have to say "But every time I say Hello""""""

That being said...
HELLO!!!!
x67rppw.gif

Names Justin or XplosiveAction.
Found your JB server, got nostalgia after NOT playing the game mode for a year and a half, and already know the regulars on there XD
So am I here to stay?
tenor.gif

I play TTT on gmod in addition to Melonbonbomber, and I myself play mostly on a couple community servers on TF2.
I wish I had a better laptop cus then I could play Casual, well, Casually, and not look like a teleporting F2P running a toaster that got jammed up with waffles, which is literally my current laptop.

And if you're wondering what I did with all those waffles.
And if you want me to share some.
Well...
Lemm go find where I put them...
giphy.gif

Amazing introduction.
Welcome.

Henlo, never seen such a good introduction as yours. Welcome :)

But every time I say Hello I have to say "But every time I say Hello I have to say "But every time I say Hello I have to say "But every time I say Hello""""""

That being said...
HELLO!!!!
x67rppw.gif

Names Justin or XplosiveAction.
Found your JB server, got nostalgia after NOT playing the game mode for a year and a half, and already know the regulars on there XD
So am I here to stay?
tenor.gif

I play TTT on gmod in addition to Melonbonbomber, and I myself play mostly on a couple community servers on TF2.
I wish I had a better laptop cus then I could play Casual, well, Casually, and not look like a teleporting F2P running a toaster that got jammed up with waffles, which is literally my current laptop.

And if you're wondering what I did with all those waffles.
And if you want me to share some.
Well...
Lemm go find where I put them...
giphy.gif
I think I remember you from KI

I think I remember you from KI
EEEYYY Thats the place I was at a year and a half ago. I left steam for a year completely, came back, became a mod for the group that i was the first admin of, and wanted to get back into JB and found this place.
Gosh I remember KI so much. Though I remember the admins not believing me about something or just, not treating me well. Dashbanic, just, the name still rings in my head i dont know why he hated me.

EEEYYY Thats the place I was at a year and a half ago. I left steam for a year completely, came back, became a mod for the group that i was the first admin of, and wanted to get back into JB and found this place.
Gosh I remember KI so much. Though I remember the admins not believing me about something or just, not treating me well. Dashbanic, just, the name still rings in my head i dont know why he hated me.
Do you remember Renamar Streev? :]

Users who are viewing this thread