Hello Panda! (1 Viewer)

Dominoose

Donator
Hello there! I am Dominoose or Dom and I don’t consider myself to be an interesting person but here are some things to know about me. For starters, I am very much an introvert not wanting to talk very much nor desire any form of attention. I love music and listen to it pretty much every day. Some artists I listen to are Brock Berrigan, Jeff Kaale, Birocratic and many others. My nationalities are Italian and German , and I certainly live up to my heritage as my favorite food is pasta.
In college, I plan to major in Computer Science not only to do what I love, but to also make a good salary because that’s my opinion of a perfect life. Even though I may seem like I possess no emotion through how I type, I am a nice guy to be around and I often help people if they struggle with something. I hope to see many of you on the servers as I spend my time on here. This is certainly a nice community to be apart of and I plan on staying here for a while. Good luck with whatever life throws at you! :)

Reactions: Patmosphere
Warm-lcome Dominoose! :nekoheart:

Reactions: Dominoose
Welcome to the forums! ^.^

Reactions: Dominoose

Users who are viewing this thread