Hello Community Members. (1 Viewer)

Faded-Rainbow

You may not know me, well, probably don't know me, but you may recognise me by the name "lindseydixon86".

This is my (soon to be changed) steam name.

Now, to why I have created this account...

Towards me there have been racist allegations, all lies though, so I'm here to explain.

Though you should probably get to know me first, so ill tell you how this happened.

I was playing on a TF2 Jailbreak server, and in this server people (who I will keep anonymous for now.) had an "event" per say, called George Floyd Day. Basically it was Simon Says but every time you get an order, instead of Simon Says, you would say I Cant Breath. (I Cant Breath, go to deathrun. etc.)

Now, I know this seems bad, and ill admit it was a bit disrespectful, but I had no intention of leaving this server I had fun on despite this event transpiring.

Now another guy (who's name I will also keep anonymous) decided to mass-report half of the server for just partaking in the event, which we stopped after people were uncomfortable.

If more information is needed then respond to this post, but until then I wish to disclose this problem.

I will be less active and may even quit TF2 unless these allegations are properly sorted.

Goodbye.

If you want to try and state your defense go find the report and type what you want there ?

You could’ve easily not participated in that “event” because its invalid jesus christ

Assuming you were talking about this. The report got locked because there was so much heat in the thread.

I was playing on a TF2 Jailbreak server, and in this server people (who I will keep anonymous for now.) had an "event" per say, called George Floyd Day. Basically it was Simon Says but every time you get an order, instead of Simon Says, you would say I Cant Breath. (I Cant Breath, go to deathrun. etc.)

Now, I know this seems bad, and ill admit it was a bit disrespectful, but I had no intention of leaving this server I had fun on despite this event transpiring.
Yes you were correct. The joke wasn't even funny to begin with. It was more of provoking his death.

Now another guy (who's name I will also keep anonymous) decided to mass-report half of the server for just partaking in the event, which we stopped after people were uncomfortable.
He was in the right to report you. You happen to broke so many rules that it was worth reporting. It wasn't just the "George Floyd Day" that was the issue.

If more information is needed then respond to this post, but until then I wish to disclose this problem.
The jb team will handle the issue hence the report was locked.

Users who are viewing this thread