Hello Boi (1 Viewer)

Reshi

Donator
Wait...Hello Boi has 8 letters,but Hello has only 5 and Boi 3, 5 - 3 = 2 And this is my 1st post so 2 + 1 = 3 How many sides has a triangle? 3! What does the triangles represent? ILLUMINATIS! IS THIS POST A ILLUMINATI SIGN? I AM AN ILLUMINATI?!?! * dies for mental explosion *

• Informative
Reactions: Jimjo
@Spankyworld this looks like something for you my friend omegalul

And welcome to the community!

Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy it here.

Wow. Isn't Illuminati Confirmed.

But if Illuminati has 10 letters and confirmed has 9 letters. 10 - 9 = 1 plus the amount of people who posted a reply on this post 1 × 3 = 3 You know what else is divisible by 3? Lettuce. Lettuce has 6 letters and you know where lettuce is found usually? A salad. What's Salad spelt backwards? Dalas. Adding the L from lettuce equals DALLAS. But wait. Dallas is located in Texas. Texas poison control centers are split up into 6 regions. You know what else has six main things? Religion. Monotheism and Polytheism. Main Religions Judaism, Christianity, and Islam for Mono. Too lazy for poly. 6 6 6 . 6 × 6 equals 36 / 6 equals 6 minus 3 to the strength of the triangle equals 3. ILLUMANITI IS CONFIRMED. ALSO I'M AT CHURCH GOD DANK IT.

Also welcome to the community!

• Funny
Reactions: PNN

Users who are viewing this thread