Hello again! (1 Viewer)

HappyWaffle

It's amazing that this community is still going, after a long day of coursework I use to just flat out play on your servers such as Deathrun, Jump or the Trade Servers. I've always had this community in the back of my mind because you all got me to enjoy gaming on PC in the first place. And for that I have nothing to say but thank you, you're all amazing people and I hope the community continues to grow!! Also have to say thank you to the admin team, Kevin and the mentors that assisted me in the past with helping me manage warnings and such.

So, to begin things. It's been a hot minute since I've been on your servers or steam in general, and since the quarantine has put my life on a halt. There was no other perfect time to visit the community again. I was very active on the servers and on the website, keeping up to date with recent news and casually looking through the shout box to see what people were talking about. I rarely used my mic because I was shy and still am tbh, not as shy as I use to be but still shy nonetheless.

Again, it's nice to see the community still going. Here's to many more ?

Welcome back!

Reactions: HappyWaffle

Users who are viewing this thread