Declined Hehe troll's Admin Application #4 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hehe troll

Donator
Username
"Hehe troll (She/Her)"

Steam32 ID
[this is NOT a profile link; you can find out how to get your steamID here: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/get-your-steam-id-32.23385/ ]

STEAM_0:0:119335279

Your age

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
[Found here: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=search look up your name or ID and check your profile in the relevant game mode]

HLStatsX - Hehe Troll
9d 04:47:12h

Link to your Sourcebans record
[Found here: https://bans.panda-community.com/ search for your Steam32 ID, not your name]

Sourcebans

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?
None needed.

Server you are applying for
Panda-community US | Jailbreak

General online times & time zone

Usually weekends from 14:00 (2PM) - 23:00 (11PM) CEST on saturdays, and around 8AM to 16:00 (4PM) on sundays
Current timezone of application is the Central European Time (CET) timezone.

Do you have a working microphone?
(This is required for Jailbreak admins)

'Aye aye! I use it alot to scream to others who aren't listening to my orders, on blu :D

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
(Mostly in games, other experience is valid if sufficiently relevant)

Discord moderator in a 100k+ member server, and I know when someone is breaking the rules.
I believe I also helped moderate a Minecraft server before once, which was pretty popular. yet.. it died out like a few months later lol

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
(Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.)

Heyo. Jailbreak. Is my passion. It's the only gamemode I've played for a few months straight now.
So the reason why I think I should be moderator is because I have tried 3 damn times before lots of problems while being on the Jailbreak US server. For instance, freekillers, micspammers, kids who don't know the rules, etc. To be frank, I have had kind of enough of those rulebreaking bastards. I would be very happy to know I'm not relied on someone else to fix the issue the entire server is dealing with.
Also I am getting more and more racist, which is apparantly a theme in the panda Jailbreak moderator team.
And I am the creator of jb_bunker, THE map of all time as you can very clearly see by the map contests omg

I would really like to support the current admins in the moderation job, and I've been looking forward for a really long time to becoming an admin for panda.tf. I was told from feedback from the previous applications that my timezone was what the team needed.
I have worked my way up from being a complete stranger to becoming a well-known member in the community.

Honestly, the real admin application is all the people I've met along the way. Honestly it's been such a fun ride from start to finish, and I love every minute of it. even though there's only 10 for each round
I love every interaction with all the people I've met, from the micspammers to the mfkers, the admin abusers and the little child- uh,  special people. ahh the wonderful world of jailbreak!

My punishment ladder that I will enforce will look something along the lines of this:
For chat-related rulebreaking: (overtalking, (mic)spamming)
1st-3rd warning = Verbal warning
4th-7th warning = mute/gag
8th warning = permamute

For gameplay-related rulebreaking: (freekill, griefing)
1st/2nd warning: Kill + Verbal warning
3rd warning: 6 hr guardban
4th warning: 3 day guard ban
5th warning: 1 week guard ban
6th warning: 2 week guard ban
7th warning: permaban

For serious infractions: (Cheating; aimbot, wallhacks, etc.)
Perma guard ban +1 week server ban

For extreme infractions: (Intentional server crashing, ammo glitching)
1st infraction: 1 day server ban
2nd : 1 week server ban
3rd : permaban

actually the main reason i wanna apply is because i can funny rtd command abuse

I really hope I can help you guys soon on the moderation team! <3

Kind regards,
Hehe troll.

You only want admin to rtd abuse? Yeah you're suitable for admin.

Your appeal looks fine at first glance, but when looking deeper into it, it is just a terrible mess.
'Aye aye! I use it alot to scream to others who aren't listening to my orders, on blu
That just gives a bad impression when someone reads how you seem to have anger issues.

To be frank, I have had kind of enough of those rulebreaking bastards.
The reason is fine, but it is not a good idea to use profanity like that in an admin application

Also I am getting more and more racist, which is apparantly a theme in the panda Jailbreak moderator team.
Horrible take.

actually the main reason i wanna apply is because i can funny rtd command abuse
It is probably a joke, unless it is not, in which case that is just a complete dealbreaker when you say your MAIN reason for applying is to simply have access to the rtd commands.

I have one big concern which is the biggest reason for me to be against this appeal. The thought I constantly have over and over are your rude and insulting responses towards other people on the JB Discord, what makes it actually bad when compared to most other messages people send is that (most of) your messages don't have any kind of dark or twisted humor in them that could be seen as a joke (your appeal also shows it a little). It may not be fair to base my vote off of a non-official panda discord, but for me it is a big concern.

Going through the usual routine of mentioning the applicants chat history, sessions and rule enforcement, it becomes inadequate.
Chat history is okay-ish, but for an applicant it lacks warnings.
Sessions are not very pleasing to look at. Because of both concern and inconsistency. It is good to see that you are passionate, but that is going a bit overboard when you have sessions going as high as 9+ hours in a day. Burnout can happen very easily when administrating jb (Many resignations happen because of it), so I want you to be less stressed about that.
Rule enforcment is meh. You occasionally make calls which is good. But other than that I don't see any noticable warnings in your chat (unless you only give them out via mic) or any recent reports that you made.

And apart from everything beforehand, I cannot see you cut out to be an admin with how things currently stand

Your appeal looks fine at first glance, but when looking deeper into it, it is just a terrible mess.
That just gives a bad impression when someone reads how you seem to have anger issues.

The reason is fine, but it is not a good idea to use profanity like that in an admin application

Horrible take.

It is probably a joke, unless it is not, in which case that is just a complete dealbreaker when you say your MAIN reason for applying is to simply have access to the rtd commands.

I have one big concern which is the biggest reason for me to be against this appeal. The thought I constantly have over and over are your rude and insulting responses towards other people on the JB Discord, what makes it actually bad when compared to most other messages people send is that (most of) your messages don't have any kind of dark or twisted humor in them that could be seen as a joke (your appeal also shows it a little). It may not be fair to base my vote off of a non-official panda discord, but for me it is a big concern.

Going through the usual routine of mentioning the applicants chat history, sessions and rule enforcement, it becomes inadequate.
Chat history is okay-ish, but for an applicant it lacks warnings.
Sessions are not very pleasing to look at. Because of both concern and inconsistency. It is good to see that you are passionate, but that is going a bit overboard when you have sessions going as high as 9+ hours in a day. Burnout can happen very easily when administrating jb (Many resignations happen because of it), so I want you to be less stressed about that.
Rule enforcment is meh. You occasionally make calls which is good. But other than that I don't see any noticable warnings in your chat (unless you only give them out via mic) or any recent reports that you made.

And apart from everything beforehand, I cannot see you cut out to be an admin with how things currently stand

I shouldn't have joked around that much with my application, my apologies.
"That just gives a bad impression when someone reads how you seem to have anger issues."
I don't have anger issues at all, in fact, I'm going kind of motivated and happily through life!

It is good to see that you are passionate, but that is going a bit overboard when you have sessions going as high as 9+ hours in a day. Burnout can happen very easily when administrating jb (Many resignations happen because of it), so I want you to be less stressed about that.
I often take breaks to eat and that kind of stuff, and then I leave TF2 open. I don't really feel a burnout, and I don't fear one right now.
But other than that I don't see any noticable warnings in your chat (unless you only give them out via mic) or any recent reports that you made.
Yes, I make a lot of warnings via voice chat.

Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Although you are a familiar face on the server, I think you took your whole application and threw it away with the abuse joke.

Reactions: hehe troll
With all -1s from jailbreak admin I will have to unfortunately decline this. Please take feedback given into consideration if you choose to reapply again.

You may reapply on the 22nd of January 2023 and onward, so long as jailbreak is open or you have permission if it is closed.

Reactions: hehe troll
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread