Accepted Hedgehog's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedgehog

- Your name and/or nickname
My name is Hedgehog,Nickname - Hedge

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply?
Didn't need any permissions as i am about the age of 15 and EU trade server is listed in the available positions

- Your Steam32 ID
Steam_ STEAM_1:0:84705248

- Your general online times and your timezone
Currently i am stuck in quarantine so i active majority of the days, my timezone is Time zone in United Kingdom (GMT+1). once my quarantine is over i will be going back to work again, my rota for work has a high possability to be changed every week, but my work times at work are around 10am-11pm( or when i finish) my breaks are vaired as well. but i will mostly be active late at night.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I am applying for #25 Trade EU
Edit by Madact : Also NY TRADE

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes i have a microphone, however i do use chat a lot too

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I used to be full admin on PBfortress jailbreak servers around 5 years ago

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes, i have used sourcemod before but same again it was around 5 years ago.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
You should choose me to be part of your team as i am a regular player to the server, i am a well known player by many people on both EU and NY trade servers, i've seen admins do their job on the servers and i have a good idea of what i'll be doing on the servers. Also when admins aren't on i call out the rule breakers and tell them to stop what their doing because it's against the rules. I also report the rule breakers to the admins i have on my friends list or i use the !calladmin when its needed. I think i would be a great member to the team as i am also friendly, kind chill person to chat to, to anyone on the server.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I would give them 1 warning to stop, then i'd also give them another warning. And once the warnings are over and they're still rule breaking i would do what is needed such as gag, mute, ban etc.

Bans -
Cheating Perm
Point Exploitation
Minutes -
Permanent

Comms-
Racism
Mic Spam
Toxicity
Minutes-
Permanent
(depending on whats happening)

Sprays -
NSFM
Offensive
Rude images
Will get -
2 warning kicks, and if they still don't comply then a spray ban

Consicentious Objector -
NSFM
Offensive
Rude images
Will get -
2 warning kicks and if they still don't comply then Ban.

Useful Links

HIstats
Bans - 0
Comms - 0

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll keep this short.
Clean chatlogs and sourcebans record, helps admins with voice/in-game chat by pointing out involuntary or not rule breakers, good sessions, helps players out and uses !calladmin feature "wisely", or just calls an admin with private messages.
Have to mention this, you're clean aswell on NY Trade, and I'm glad to see that.
If Zeprus or someone else won't point out negative stuff, I'm giving you a +1.

Good luck with your apply!

• Happy
Reactions: Hedgehog
I don't have a lot to add,
I'm glad to see that you seem very eager to help out judging by the fact that you applied pretty much immediately after passing the requirements.
Since I'm too inactive to actually judge your behavior on the server I'll do so based on the logs, which are fine.
There's some things that are less pleasing to see, nothing that's concerning however.
Here's a single example:

1588336609271.png

You don't hold any authority (yet) so the determining tone of this is a little inappropriate. Maybe for the time being be a little more reserved with the way you're reminding people of the rules, otherwise it's very nice to see that you do indeed try to enforce them.

I'll trust Mikey on the rest and vote +1 as well.

Reactions: Hedgehog
That's all the feedback given, this application will now be closed for under review.

If you have any questions or incoming inactivity, please let me know. Good luck ::):

Edit:

I forgot this applicant wanted NY TRADE too. I've asked for their feedback in messages so now all is sorted with that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread