Completed Heather's VSH Map Suggestion Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
This time round i'm suggesting multiple maps under the same thread to reduce the amount of threads created, i'll also be adding any other suggestions I think of at a later date to this thread

I apologize if I didn't go into enough detail on certain maps or didn't include enough information or images about certain maps, if you would like more information on a certain map don't be afraid to ask as i'll be checking this post regularly

1 -- First map is arena_lumberyard which is already in the base game and functions pretty well on Hale and is normally a staple map for most Hale servers so it was surprising to not find it on panda community servers, I don't know if this map had previously been on rotation but since been removed or just never on it entirely but I thought it'd be worth the suggestion.
ARENA_Lumberyard_Central_building.PNG
ARENA_Lumberyard_Cliff_side.PNG

2 -- The next map is another base game Arena map, arena_backlot_rc2

Not a lot to say about this one aside from the map being symmetrical and the point lowering over time, not really a map that I'm really familiar with but worthwhile to add to the suggestion pool
Backlot1.jpg
Arena_Backlot.jpg
Backlot4.jpg

3 -- The next map is a megaman themed map that a few people have expressed both hatred and love for, frankly I think it'd well designed and comes with a lot of variety with the area of the map changing every round (similar to how Towertop will change each round) which should hopefully keep it fresh and enjoyable, the only concern is how harsh some of the textures and colours can be on the eyes.

5814ea5e0d538.jpg
5814ea40ac265.jpg
5814ea4762fd8.jpg

4 -- The last suggestion I have is Zelda Windwaker Outset Island, community made map that's just a recreation of the windwaker Island, wide open spaces and a nice colour pallete, nothing much to really add about how this map plays but definitely has it's place on vsh servers elsewhere.
58c9b2d42b621.jpg
58c9b2d156e6e.jpg

Reactions: Abject
I've played the first two maps a few times already, and they're just average. No comment about that really. I do like the zelda map though

I'm not sure how to tally this up as there is no 'No' option for each one of these maps.
How about if they hit 8 votes, they get added. But if they have people openly against them in the comment then they won't be.

3 maps from here, plus 2 from other threads you've made have been added to the list. I've skipped out on Backlot as it didn't get the votes.

All threads will now be closed and pending. Any additional threads about this will be stacked on the task I made.

• Friendly
Reactions: Abject and Heather
added - will be active upon mapchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread