Accepted Heather's VSH Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
My name
My name is Heather (or Heather Ramen in-game) and i've been considering applying for the recent weeks after returning from a break and already logging 5 days+ playtime already.

My age and who gave me permission to apply
As i'm 22, meet the requirements and VSH is available for staff so I don't need permission to apply.

My Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:38146286 is my SteamID.

My Availability

My Timezone is : GMT
In terms of my availability, I'm free 24/7 and tend to bounce between GMT/EST depending on sleep pattern, my times are roughly as follows:
  • Monday-Friday = 10am - 1-2am.
  • Saturaday-Sunday = 10am - 3-4am.
- The Server I wish to apply for
I'm looking to apply for VSH #05 as it stands and have been considering applying for JB in the future as it's also one of the other servers I sink a considerable amount of time into as of lately.
If i'm needed on another server, i'm more than happy to help.

Do I have a Microphone?
I have a microphone that I use a fair amount as I regularly talk with a lot of the regulars.

My past experience?
I have previous experience moderating 30k+ steam groups and Hale servers in other communities before this one.

My past experience with Sourcemod
Although I do have experience using Sourcemod admin commands it has been quite a few years since I last used them.

Why I feel like I should be chosen
With VSH only currently having 2 staff members, it seemed like a good idea to apply to lend a helping hand in moderating the server. I feel I should be part of the staff team as I'm pretty passionate about the server succeeding and having returned from a break I have sunk a lot of game time into the server, solidifying myself as a regular of the server. Alongside that, i've spent a fair amount of time out of game figuring out how to go about making changes with Sourcemod CVars and edits to the gamemode itself to have a more laid out plan of what specifically needs changing for some of the suggestions for the server to be fully realised.

Warnings
Players that are found to be breaking rules will be given 2-3 warnings depending on how severe the breach of rules are before they are dealt stacking punishments to ensure they're given a chance and to ensure simple 1-off mistakes from being treated too harshly

Punishments
My scaling punishments for Gags/Mutes/Bans would be as follows:
  • Initial Warnings
  • First Rulebreak - 180 mins
  • Second Rulebreak - 720 mins
  • Third Rulebreak - 1440 mins
  • Fourth Rulebreak - 10080 mins
  • Fifth Rulebreak - 43200 mins
  • Sixth Rulebreak - Permanent
More Specific Punishments
  • Fail Hale/Not doing damage
    • First time - Slay
    • Second time - Kick
    • Third time - Ban, based off of previous scaling Bans
  • AFK players (Players will be slapped to double check that they are indeed afk before being punished)
    • First time - Kick
    • Second time - Kick
  • Inappropriate Sprays
    • First time - Warning and Removal of the Spray
    • Second time - Kick
  • Micspam/Chatspam
    • First time - Warning
    • Second time - Gag/Mute, based off of previous scaling mutes/gags
  • Cheating
    • First time - Permanent Ban accompanied by demo for proof
  • Advertising Cheats
    • First time - Permanent Gag/Mute
Additional Information
Playtime within the Server at 5 days and 19 hours as of this post
0 Comms Bans
0 Server Bans
HLStats Profile
HLStats Sessions
HLStats Chat

Current VSH Admins
@Matth
@Racer911-1

Well there is the application i waited for x).

I must say that i have never seen you exept like 2 or 3 weeks ago when you suddenly started bombarding VSH with your freetime of even playing over half a day twice just on VSH alone. Its impressive how fast you suddenly gained a name aswell getting the 3 days time requirement in just such a short time.
You bring good positivity to players whenever you're in the server aswell giving out warnings to players telling them to not rulebreak
Since you have previous admin experience of knowing how to administrate I'm sure that you will do your job well. We kinda need to have more Admins since its currently just matth and me (hopefully Syntex aswell soon) being the only VSH admins, even if I'm mostly available daily, having more Admins cant hurt.
Your Application is also very clean with good and clear Punishments.
You mentioned yourself that maybe you had very little toxicity in chat history, but nothing that i think should cause problems with your application.
Other than that i see no downside from having you in our team

A very clear +1 for me

Hello Heather. First of all: a very good application, and the punishment part is quite good!
She's a very friendly and beloved user, with clean chatlogs, very high -I'd say impressive- activity, she explains rules and helps a lot with reports.
We desperately need other admins and now I think you'd finally fit this job. Hoping to have you very soon as a new VSH admin, together with Syntex.

Good luck, and sincerely, thank you for applying. +1

Seems like that's all the feedback we need, left this open to see if there was anymore but looks like this is it so it's now under review.

If you have any questions or incoming inactivity please let me know. Good luck ::):

Reactions: Kazzy and Matth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread