Happy New Year 2017! (1 Viewer)

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Hi Pandas,

as every year i'd like to thank everyone who has been supporting us through the year especially the @Gameserver Admin's aswell as @Trial Gameserver Admin's and @Ron.
We're growing from year to year and it makes me really proud to know that so much people stand behind me and support what i do and never let me down therefore thank you all :nekoheart:

I'd like to wish in the name of Panda Community and its team a happy new year and i hope everyone stays save and gets healthy in the new year!

xz5h.jpg

Hi Pandas,

as every year i'd like to thank everyone who has been supporting us through the year especially the @Gameserver Admin's aswell as @Trial Gameserver Admin's and @Ron.
We're growing from year to year and it makes me really proud to know that so much people stand behind me and support what i do and never let me down therefore thank you all :nekoheart:

I'd like to wish in the name of Panda Community and its team a happy new year and i hope everyone stays save and gets healthy in the new year!

xz5h.jpg
Magnificent

Hi Pandas,

xz5h.jpg
Let's all just hope that 2017 won't be as bad as 2016 was. Btw was that picture taken in sydney?

Users who are viewing this thread