Happy New Year 2016! (1 Viewer)

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Ohai everyone,

only some hours are left till we can say 2015 is history and start in hopefully another awesome and healthy year.

first of all i'd like to thank all of my admins @Gameserver Admin @Trial Gameserver Admin for their effort and especially nerves they put into the servers to give our players the best gaming experience they can get.
i am really proud of all of you guys and i hope that you are all sticking with me together in another successful year as 2015 was.
usually i wanted to give out some small gifts to the whole team but due to we're nearly 40 people i cant really do that without making it unfair, though i will figure something neat out.

i wish the whole community a happy new year and may all of you get healthy in it :)

cheers

Sydney-Fireworks-Wallpapers.jpg

Wishing the best for you too (and for everyone else ofc)! Being the owner of a community isnt easy as well =)

Happy new year to you too kevin,all the best with this community on 2016 also all the best to you too :)

Reactions: HappyWaffle
GAAAAH, PEOPLE ARE SHOOTING ROCKETS IN THE SKY. SEEK COVER IMMEDIATELY!

Reactions: Ninja Cookie
Happy new year!
Hopefully people get banned less this year and behave! ;3 ...hopefully, Maybe not, don't think it's going to happen...

...I am getting a drink....

• Winner
  • Funny
Reactions: Da Random and Kevin
I guess I'll wish everyone a Happy new year to, hope people have a better start of the new year then me ;3

Yeah, the thing I say now, here it is, it's coming, keep reading you're almost there, here it is! so close now! im gonna say it! Just you wait! aaaaaany seeeecond noooow, aaaaaannnnd... waaaiting... Happy Year New!

• Funny
Reactions: Doc Piss
Happy new years to you wonderful people of the Panda Planet! :D

Reactions: Kevin
it's so Cliché hope someone comes up with something original i'll make sure i'll come up with something but until then i guess
Happy New Year :D:

also may i get that dislike removed @Ron plz . :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread