hallo 🍞 (1 Viewer)

Onyx

hi so rn im 17, 5, or 6 foot something idk and my favorite color is green. I'm a senior and play tuba in the marching band. I like a couple kinds of indie music rock, soft, or maybe pop, recently it's been soft and calm stuff from new people. I used to listen to some punk as well, mainly folk punk which is what it sounds like. I'm also not very social but I don't mind spending some time at stuff.

oh also I'm gonna resign, trial was fun but it's called trial for a reason, I gave it a shot and after about 2 and a half months I'm thinking it isn't for me. I also have school, marching band, and maybe other school stuff like clubs I might want to get involved in so keeping up with all the things that go on in just jb alone is going to be too much. (plus babysitting people who are mostly older than me is tiring enough)

@Kevin thank you for this, I enjoyed my stay but I'm returning my keys

Sad to see you go as you were one of the more friendly faces I have come across from my time on Panda. I wish you the best luck for all of those marching band thingies and club stuff.
Farewell! <3 🍞

Onyx, you were a really big help with Jailbreak and you're honestly a standout player due to your friendliness. If I don't continue to see your face around I'll be mighty upset.

Really happy that you've decided to focus more on IRL stuff, Just know that you'll always have a home here and don't ever be afraid to say hi.

Big loafs my friend. <3

• Friendly
Reactions: Onyx
I'm not dieing Ill play here and there 🍞

Sad to see ya go, But I understand completely what you’re going through. Have fun and good luck on whatever you plan on doing 🍞:nekoheart:

• Friendly
So sad to see you go, you we're one of the chillest admins in my opinion.

• Friendly
Damn Onyx sad to see you resign especially when you were one of the best admin for JB in my opinion, best of luck for you and your future.

Attachments

• IMG_E2496.JPG
    IMG_E2496.JPG
    421.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Friendly
Who knew band could be a goodbye I can understand the reason of you doing as I too play a instrument it gets difficult but for now goodbye :(

• Friendly

Users who are viewing this thread