Hale immortality bug. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEXASSTYLE

got this one reported by a buddy several times when he spotted it.

As far as I see this only happens on hales with several lives (such as ninja spy and bonkboy correct me if im wrong) and not the normal ones.
when this bug occurs the hales can't be killed, altough you can bring their hp down to 3 and at that point it says STAHP so you wont be able to dmg him anymore.

Not really sure what created this bug but I'm guessing its the script that runs when the boss is supposed to loose a life.

Would be happy to see if anyone has any more info abt this. if you do then just reply it to this thread plz.

got this one reported by a buddy several times when he spotted it.

As far as I see this only happens on hales with several lives (such as ninja spy and bonkboy correct me if im wrong) and not the normal ones.
when this bug occurs the hales can't be killed, altough you can bring their hp down to 3 and at that point it says STAHP so you wont be able to dmg him anymore.

Not really sure what created this bug but I'm guessing its the script that runs when the boss is supposed to loose a life.

Would be happy to see if anyone has any more info abt this. if you do then just reply it to this thread plz.
just ninjaspy?

No it's with every boss with lives.
thats quite funny why it would be with every boss when nothing has been changed, i just edited ninjaspy.
since when is that?

thats quite funny why it would be with every boss when nothing has been changed, i just edited ninjaspy.
since when is that?

From when I wrote this, 3 days ago. (maybe even earlier. heard about it 3 days ago due to MrRazvan. Ty.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread