Hale Idea: Vagineer (1 Viewer)

Do you think this deserves to become a FF2 Hale for the Panda Community

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nnnhhhggg Sniper

Why this hale idea was suggested:
It can be a intresting concept to the Panda's FF2 server's and it could have simularitys to the Mr Meseeks hale i mean, you people did make Fem Spy a better Gentle Spy so why stop there?
What is its abilitys:
Vagineers have the ability to mutate a person into a Vagi-form of that person like a Scout to a VagiScout and so on for the other classes, so if the Vagineer hale gets a kill, the person would be resurrected as the Vagi verson of the class they were ( Pyro has a vagi-form but the mask hides it for a heads up ) and the new Vagified player gets slight overheal and a melle weapon ( up to the Panda Team ) and the rage would induce scare and give the Hale Uber for around 7 seconds but dose NOT spawn any dead vagified players
Problems with this hale:
Well the hardest part of this hale ( if the idea is accepted or trashed by the Panda Community ) is the models for the Vagified Classes and the Vagineer sounds like a Mr Meseeks clone
Where i got the Vagineer idea from:
The TF2 FreakShow Wiki, link provided in case you dont know about vagineers V
http://tf2freakshow.wikia.com/wiki/Vagineer

Overall:
I hope you all enjoyed reading my suggestion and i hope you all like the idea :) if not post common below and if you want, you can insult me for making a clone of another hale but diffrent model and ability and * Vagineer hijacking post * Repins pots siht parc tsop won!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread