Declined hacker (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer911-1

so i found a hacker on jb and is underground all the time
when a new round is starting he is still at the same place
he kills everyone (reds and blu) while spectator mode

Name: , (actually you cant see the name in tf2)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44160460
Rules broken: hacking, exploiting
Evidence:
Link to 20170617224102_1.jpg
Link to 20170617224106_1.jpg

Just saying you should have recorded a demo and also his Demo is SHAVE ME according to GameME
Never made a report because my demo had glitched out
Just having screenshots isnt enough cause there can be bugs and glitches which can lead to this

Idk i just said some bs at the end but screenshots dont account for everything that he did

Just how broken is your demo? This looks like a possible airstuck exploit to me. If your demo only crashes at a certain point there might still be value in it.

Just how broken is your demo? This looks like a possible airstuck exploit to me. If your demo only crashes at a certain point there might still be value in it.
There wasn't a set value to it its just that it actually didn't decide to record even after typing in 'record exploit' and so I it 'glitched'
Also the player would be banned if they people on the server didn't say "Yes admin" "Yes Satan is here" which led to the person to leave

This is how you fuck up big time :p

Just saying you should have recorded a demo and also his Demo is SHAVE ME according to GameME
Just having screenshots isnt enough cause there can be bugs and glitches which can lead to this
i actually even did a demo but i couldnt find it anymore when i stopped the demo
so i decided to do screenshots but then he was gone
lucky he came back soon. Ik that the screenshots are not enough but that was the only thing i could do before he disconnected for the 2nd time (when he was there for the 1st time he was sniper)

Can't do much with the screenshots without a demo, sorry. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread