Accepted Hack or Latency? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macko

Donator
  • Current Steam name: G
  • SteamID (Unique ID on HlStatsx): STEAM_0:1:175077476
  • Which server the rule was broken on: Freak Fortress 2
  • Any useful links such as their HLStats profile / SourceBans search: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=254700
  • The rule or rules they broke: This is still debatable. However, this is not the first time this has happened and other players have complained about him as well, in-game that is. The issue here is that some people think that this is caused by his latency, which does vary from 40-100 or 120 top (although rarely, and I have seen people with higher ones, not having the same issues as him). His hits register further than any that I have seen so far and that just does not seem fair. I could be wrong to accuse him of using a hack, and it may not be his latency but rather an exploit of some sorts. This report can serve to show a problem that we from Freak Fortress 2 sometimes face and if it is in any way possible to be fixed, it would be excellent. Also, this is not the first time that this has happened, I had a recording from a month or so ago but I decided to delete it due to the fact that these fishy situations stopped occuring around his name and yet they surfaced back again.
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above:

Reactions: Loki.
It definitely isn't latency, that is a fact, but the problem is if it's a cheat, exploit or somehow interp.

as far as I know,such long distances can only be achieved with very high interp,but panda has a limit to your interp

This isn't normal and it appears to be some sort of interp abuse. Player has been banned. Sorry for the delay

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread