Invalid Gyroniel's Application for Admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Name/ Nickname: My name is Dylan, my nickname is Gyroniel. Please feel free to call me either.

My Age: I'm currently 15

Permission to apply: I don't have permission. I didn't ask anyone thinking I don't need it. In the fourm "how to apply for admin" it states I only need it for applications for non-listed servers and applicants under the age 15.

My Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:1:160806085

Timezone/Online schedule: I live in Germany ( Central European Summer Time ), but speak fluent English. If you want a reasoning for this, I'd be more than happy to explain. And, I'm on from 2pm to 9pm on school days. On weekends/Holidays 8am to 9pm.

Servers: I'm usually on (and applying for) Trade server #25 and Dodge Ball #4 . And to the question of if I'd visit a broader range of servers in case of a report, I say "yes", but I must read the rules first as going somewhere, where you don't know what's right or wrong can make an Admin's job hard

Microphone: Yes, I do. And I use it quite often, without being asked to stop due to either screaming, using profanities or upsetting people in anyway.

Previous Experience? : No, I have not. This "would be" my first time as one, though I have put in thought as to how to be a Respectful Admin and have asked others.

Experience with Source Mod? : No, I do not. But if this is an absolute must, I will do my best to become experienced with it.

"Why should we choose you to be part of our team?" : I think I can be of a big help. I do my best to be as respectful as I can, I speak English fluently and speak German, I'm very flexible and I do my best to make sure what must be done, is done.

Explaination of actions torwards punishments : I'll punish them according to the rules and the severity of their actions. If I'm unsure on what to do, I will first inform other admins on what happened.
I will at first, always give a warning, even to hackers (If this is not okay, then please tell me so that I won't make any further mistakes), but I'll not tolerate very offensive messages/ Raceism and see to a fitting punishment accordingly.
I'll make sure to state what has been /not been done that had caused such a need for punishment to avoid confusion and misunderstandings. If the first warning isn't enough, I will warn again, as I belive in giving a second chance is always good. If both warnings were disregarded, I will punish them accordingly.

Sorry to break it for you but you only have 23 hours on #04, so you cannot apply on db. You need 3 days to apply.
1571238575350.png

okay, I thank you for your time looking at my application. I also thank you for pointing that detail out. I'll be back as soon as I have more time spent on either Server!

Tolfx's got it spot on. When you have enough time you may reapply again. Try not to farm your hour as we will be able to tell.

Invalid ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread