guys come here (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would your brother write an admin aplication? or are you just making one for your brother right now?

SAxton Hale
Saxton Hale' said:
why would your brother write an admin aplication? or are you just making one for your brother right now?
Because I was in college

Okay i'm here. now what?

did you at least bring muffins? GOOD GOD PLEASE HAVE MUFFINS I'M STARVING

this doesn't seem right to me. I think your ''brother'' asked your help to get him admin and say hes you, understands? :3

Yes, you can try again- By editing your previous application to make it better.

Why do you make your "brother" to write your application? To blame "somebody" else for your bad English?

DanEdward123' said:
Yes, you can try again- By editing your previous application to make it better.

Why do you make your "brother" to write your application? To blame "somebody" else for your bad English?
I've been very busy in college and I have a test

Saxton Hale' said:
this doesn't seem right to me. I think your ''brother'' asked your help to get him admin and say hes you, understands? :3
Yeah i understand .. But :S

My brother talled me.. Pls lemme write a applicaton

I talled him ok but write it good

I love the fact how your english switches from "oh god my eyes" to "gud enuff" then instantly back to "what the f*** is he trying to say".

dark evil' said:
Saxton Hale' said:

Why on earth would your BROTHER want to write an application for YOUR account? wouldn't it make moar sense if he did it for his own account?

Please be honest when telling us something. we don't need a lying person here.

I guess this is just a kid who failed getting admin status and asked his old brother who can speak english better than himself to write him an admin aplication.

seems the most logical explanation to me.

Uuh nope. If that was the case then he would have posted a good application the second time around. Point here is he posted a bad application and he claimed that his brother made it to put the blame on somebody besides him in order to try it again. Problem at hand for him is that in this thread his English is just as bad as it always has been so nobody that's gonna believe it.

Kitty Cat :3' said:
dark evil' said:
Saxton Hale' said:

Why on earth would your BROTHER want to write an application for YOUR account? wouldn't it make moar sense if he did it for his own account?

Please be honest when telling us something. we don't need a lying person here.
I do not like lying .. i just think my brother better than me in English

Saxton Hale' said:
I guess this is just a kid who failed getting admin status and asked his old brother who can speak english better than himself to write him an admin aplication.

seems the most logical explanation to me.
I'm not a child .. I do not want to be admin if this is your response to me

dark evil' said:
I'm not a child .. I do not want to be admin if this is your response to me
And I also don't want you as an admin if your Admin Application is written by your brother, because that's just like using a faked ID or cheating in an exam.
You also were instantly insulting other members of this community as soon as you started getting angry which shows that you have problems keeping your anger down. Sometimes, I personally have that too, but only in the worst cases and not on the internet.

I think we can safely say this application has been rejected by 99% of the whole community, so we can probably just close the case...

Noodl' said:
I think we can safely say this application has been rejected by 99% of the whole community, so we can probably just close the case...
I don't like coming late, but I have to ask, who is/are the 1% which accepted? :eek:
I'm not looking for a reply in a case that was closed 19 days ago.. I'm just asking.

My alter ego is a troll and also the 1% who voted yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread