Declined GunnerCat's admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerCat

Name/Nickname: GunnerCat,my Real name Pieter

Steam2 ID: STEAM_1:0:157653757

Online Times and timezone: I lived at indonesia, soo i usually play everyday from 3 Pm to 12 Pm, in a long holiday (or friday) i usually play till 5 in the morning, my Time zone is GMT+7

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, i used it most of the time

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I've become admin couple times in the past, mostly on a gmod darkrp server

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: the only server i could enjoy with 200 ping is trade server, mostly the Trade #25 server, because i like to trade most of the time

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, kinda forgot some stuffs, but i'm sure i could comeback and learn it really fast

Why should we choose you?: On my experience in the server, most of the time admins were gone either to sleep or either to do their real life job, but at that time, because of there is no admin in my time zone of playing, they (players) would just be doing what ever they want (such as saying a bad slur and racist, being totally obnoxious, at worst case, they even hack in the server).

and because of this, i feel like i could help you guys on some of the peacekeeping job! since i lived at the other side of the server active time, i felt i can do something to make the server a better place to trade!

What will you do as Admin?:
-As an admin, the main key that we need to protect is peace, and think at every cases in every possible way, not just by my prespective, but also about other people's prespective.
-i should not abuse my power on my favor and keep myself cold headed
-also as an admin, if a punishment is needed to be used everything has its own steps:
>for example if there is someone that mic/chat spam constantly, we need to give them a couple warning before we give them a punishment, even on the punishment we must not instantly ban them, we gotta do it step by step: first punishment would be a 30 minutes gag/mute, and the second one would be a 60 mute, and the third one would be 120 minutes mute, etc. if they keep doing it after the punishment cold down over for over 5 punishment, ill perma mute/gag
>as of the racism, it would be the same as mic spams mostly
>and the last one is hacking. if the hacking is proofed to be real, ill ban them from 30 minutes, and if he comes back and hack again after the cold down, I'll perma ban him, why is this punishment much worst than the others? because nobody likes a hacker ruining their fun time right?

will all being said, i hoped we could work together as a team! thanks for reviewing my application

Hi,
it's nice to see that you have experience in administrating already. Especially on a DarkRP server as they're quite difficult to deal with. It's true that we're lacking active administrators especially during your early afternoon and I would gladly support you. I just can't judge you at all as I don't remember ever meeting you on the server and based on the application alone I don't believe I can give proper feedback.
The application itself seems good overall, the only two minor issues I have with it are that we immediately permanently ban cheaters without a second chance. The other being your punishments stacking a little slowly for panda standards, but those are no real problems.

I hope I can meet you on the server some time so I can properly vote on this.

• Agree
Reactions: Matth
Hi,
it's nice to see that you have experience in administrating already. Especially on a DarkRP server as they're quite difficult to deal with. It's true that we're lacking active administrators especially during your early afternoon and I would gladly support you. I just can't judge you at all as I don't remember ever meeting you on the server and based on the application alone I don't believe I can give proper feedback.
The application itself seems good overall, the only two minor issues I have with it are that we immediately permanently ban cheaters without a second chance. The other being your punishments stacking a little slowly for panda standards, but those are no real problems.

I hope I can meet you on the server some time so I can properly vote on this.
Ill try to tweak the punishments so it'll fit the server's standart!
Thanks for the reply mate!

I've been able to play with Gunnercat. I haven't seen him recently though and I believe he did send me a message about it.
His activity has also dropped on the server.

I'll be putting this on hold for now but open. Feel free to add feedback comments but it doesn't look good at the moment.

• Winner
Reactions: ZeroPC
I've been able to play with Gunnercat. I haven't seen him recently though and I believe he did send me a message about it.
His activity has also dropped on the server.

I'll be putting this on hold for now but open. Feel free to add feedback comments but it doesn't look good at the moment.
Im really sorry madact, but for the last couple of weeks ive been really busy with school stuff and other personal stuff that i dont want to explain here, but holiday is coming next week, and i wish i could be active again :D

• Informative
Reactions: Madact and PNN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread