HowTo [Guide] Making a Trade bot! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magglet

Donator
Welcome,
Due to popular demand, I have been asked to create a guide to creating a simple trading bot. Now this bot is not the same as the *bot.tf* service provided, those are professionally made and are able to complete many more tasks than the simple bot entailed in this guide.

Functions of the bot

This bot can be listed on your own steam account. Or to alternative f2p-p2p Steam account. The simple function is that it will automatically accept bp.tf specific listings with correct amounts. It will allow you to run trades when offline instantly and with little difficulty.

Bot requirements

The bot requires to programs.
Backpack.tf Automatic
Steam Desktop authenticator

Overview

Guides for installing these programs are linked here.

Backpack.tf automatic

Steam desktop Authenticator

The two programs act as the bot. Backpack.tf Automatic is a program that will automatically allow you to accept correct volumes of trades at specific prices.

Steam Desktop Authenticator is the counterpart to Steam Mobile authenticator. It allows instant accepting of steam trades confirmed by the Backpack.tf Automatic.

The steam Desktop authenticator video explains in detail how to use it safely and correctly and have auto trade accepts available.

Disclaimer
Backpack.tf automatic is not regularly updated and may have some bugs on certain items such as the new pyro update items. The program is extremely reliable and has rarely ever failed. But, if the bot was to make a mistake on the rare occasion it does. Panda.tf community nor myself take any responsibility for the value lost through any glitch. We cannot accept any liability brought against us and it is the users' decision to use the program.

Use with care.

Users who requested guide tags
@Spam Goose XIII
@DragonBlaze
@Racer911-1
@Lil Wolf

Backpack.tf automatic is not regularly updated and may have some bugs on certain items such as the new pyro update items. The program is extremely reliable and has rarely ever failed. But, if the bot was to make a mistake on the rare occasion it does. Panda.tf community nor myself take any responsibility for the value lost through any glitch. We cannot accept any liability brought against us and it is the users' decision to use the program.

Backpack.tf automatic is buggy, unmaintained and outdated. Also as far as I know it was a bug in this bot that lost that one guy 7k or what was it in aussies and keys because it can't tell australiums and stranges apart. I wouldn't exactly advise anyone to use it. For anything.

• Disagree
Reactions: Magglet
Backpack.tf automatic is buggy, unmaintained and outdated. Also as far as I know it was a bug in this bot that lost that one guy 7k or what was it in aussies and keys because it can't tell australiums and stranges apart. I wouldn't exactly advise anyone to use it. For anything.

Actually you are factually incorrect here. The program the person who lost the 7k was using an altered form of bp.tf automatic. Through their own tampering caused the bug. Nothing on bp.tf automatic was incorrect in that bug. Many youtubers including G2King a regular trader on our server as well as a few others has continued to use it.

• Disagree
Reactions: TBotV63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread