Declined Guardbanned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doge Loaf

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Classy Plant&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Classy Plant
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:181507801
Date and Time of the Ban: Not sure since it's a guardban
Reason about the Ban: Freekilling
Admin that Banned you: @Roar
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

A guy made a bad joke, so as a joke, I freekilled him because it was so bad. I slayed, and he was respawned and it didn't affect the round or the server in any way. Right after I received a 24 hour guardban. I know that guardbans stack up after the first one, but this was a pretty big ban for something so little. I haven't intentionally freekilled for a very long time since I really like playing on the server, and I've already served about 8 hours of the ban I'm pretty sure, so I'm asking that it be removed now. I've learned my lesson and won't freekill on purpose again.

• Old
Reactions: Magglet
Freekilling, even as a joke, is not and has never been permitted on Jailbreak. If I hadn't been there the player you killed would've had to sit out an entire round and we know how long they can take sometimes. You are fully aware of the rules on Blu team and still believed you could get away with blatantly disobeying them even in the presence of admins.

Be aware that your next teamban will be permanent, which is why this one is the length it is. Please wait out your teamban, if any admins are online at the same time as you, feel free to ask to check the remaining time.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread