Declined Guardbanned/banned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&hideinactive=true (I don't know how to get the link)

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Percival

Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:126431482

Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-06-29 15:45:04

Reason about the Ban: MFK

Admin that Banned you: Cridove

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Without lack of proper context, I've done the order for people to go to my latest shotgun shot that hits the floor. However, I never really once considered the fact that some people do not have that sort of decal rendered and end up following the wrong group that follows a shotgun shot that collides with a button or a wall. As insanely specific the order was, I think a lot of people I was playing with can agree that it was just the reds own fault for dying. Its also kind of unfair that I get punished because some players didn't have some decals rendered, while I could render them myself as warden. It is also possible for the red team to tell their own teammates over voice chat (which has happened in the past) to warn them about the order given.
I have always been specific about this order and I believe it shouldn't be considered MFK, thank you for reading.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&hideinactive=true (I don't know how to get the link)

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Percival

Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:126431482

Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-06-29 15:45:04

Reason about the Ban: MFK

Admin that Banned you: Cridove

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Without lack of proper context, I've done the order for people to go to my latest shotgun shot that hits the floor. However, I never really once considered the fact that some people do not have that sort of decal rendered and end up following the wrong group that follows a shotgun shot that collides with a button or a wall. As insanely specific the order was, I think a lot of people I was playing with can agree that it was just the reds own fault for dying. Its also kind of unfair that I get punished because some players didn't have some decals rendered, while I could render them myself as warden. It is also possible for the red team to tell their own teammates over voice chat (which has happened in the past) to warn them about the order given.
I have always been specific about this order and I believe it shouldn't be considered MFK, thank you for reading.
Edit*
The reds clearly saw me shoot where I was aiming at since I was in front of the group at all times during these orders. If anything, the lack of decals shouldn't matter, as long as they see me shoot where exactly the shots hit.

I had talked with @TRGGB2 about this certain order you made and applied the bans as he told me to.
Since I feel necessitated to make this post, I might aswell go into more detail of what that order is in the event there might've been some ambiguities.

Basically the order you would give out would be along the lines of "Crouchwalk wherever I shoot my shotgunshells on the floor"
Then as per order you made you would shoot at random spots that reds have to go to. The catch is that occasionally, and purposefully, you would shoot at a wall, hoping the reds would go there so you can "farm kills for your strange weapon".

I was there when you first did it. The reason why I didn't say anything against it is because "I did not care hard enough". I already found it difficult to accept, but at the same time I also did not think properly through as to why it shouldn't be allowed. In other words I had no good arguments ready as to why I would disallow it, other than me being an admin (but I am not fond of using that argument).

With that method you basically got half the server killed each time and then blamed it on the reds for not listening to the orders properly.

It is also possible for the red team to tell their own teammates over voice chat (which has happened in the past) to warn them about the order given.
Possible yea, but it is your responsibility as the warden to give orders. Not have the red team substitute for you.

Even if I was the one to apply the ban, I don't think that I should get to speak my mind if this should be accepted/declined since the decision was made by my mentor.

I have the feeling I forgot to mention something vital

I had talked with @TRGGB2 about this certain order you made and applied the bans as he told me to.
Since I feel necessitated to make this post, I might aswell go into more detail of what that order is in the event there might've been some ambiguities.

Basically the order you would give out would be along the lines of "Crouchwalk wherever I shoot my shotgunshells on the floor"
Then as per order you made you would shoot at random spots that reds have to go to. The catch is that occasionally, and purposefully, you would shoot at a wall, hoping the reds would go there so you can "farm kills for your strange weapon".

I was there when you first did it. The reason why I didn't say anything against it is because "I did not care hard enough". I already found it difficult to accept, but at the same time I also did not think properly through as to why it shouldn't be allowed. In other words I had no good arguments ready as to why I would disallow it, other than me being an admin (but I am not fond of using that argument).

With that method you basically got half the server killed each time and then blamed it on the reds for not listening to the orders properly.

Possible yea, but it is your responsibility as the warden to give orders. Not have the red team substitute for you.

Even if I was the one to apply the ban, I don't think that I should get to speak my mind if this should be accepted/declined since the decision was made by my mentor.

I have the feeling I forgot to mention something vital

Can't deny the farming part yea, regardless it still doesn't disallow the use of this guiding method if anyone else where to do so without the intent to mislead, etc.
Just the method I went about it is malicious, but what about people using it for genuine use. Would it be disallowed for everyone?

The Warden has to give strict orders what Prisoners can follow.
The Warden's orders have to be clear so the Prisoners won't get confused on what to do.
and
The Warden can't trick Prisoners by giving them misleading names or vague orders.
and
Prisoners have the rights on clear Orders, being tricked by the Warden is not allowed

Its also kind of unfair that I get punished because some players didn't have some decals rendered
How about giving orders like a normal person and stop blatantly giving confusing orders to point farm like a cock.

I'll decline this, you need time away from blue. Try appealing in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread