• No, they should have crits

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the point of this lmao

• Dumb
Reactions: Cream Tea
im not saying crits are needed, i dont think mini crits is a bad option. but literally what is the point of this. like what are you achieving

i think panda sucks. blues shouldnt have crits and there should be warden markers and also minecraft map

It's not a real jailbreak server if ba_jail_minecart isn't in the rotation.

There was the idea that the crits should be replaced with 3x default damage. That way the guards won't be able to snipe a Sniper anymore across the map because of not having damage falloff.
What happened with that though?

There was also a suggestion for having a "no blu crits" lr aswell, although even that seems to be fairly disliked. But whatever it is, blus absolutely need the crits if they want any chance at keeping the reds at bay, even if it feels shitty as hell when fights against rebellers are nothing more than going easy mode.

What I believe that panda makes more different though, is that there are plenty of rules that give reds the advantage to rebel (Minigames have to be done outside of cell area, rewardening isn't allowed, baiting is a bannable offense and 90% of blus being shit). I might be a bit wrong about some of these things being unique to panda jb though

you’re just bad if you dont understand that rounds will be ended in at least 20 seconds if guards dont have crits, blu team will crumple if they have nothing to defend themselves with

What do you mean they would have nothing to defend themselves with? They already have guns don't they? If such a change was to happen then a few changes to the rules would need to be made to balance things out such as heavies being allowed to have their miniguns spinning.

wouldnt you like it when 3 boston basher scouts run at you and all you have is a scattergun that probably doesnt land all of it shots due to random bullet spread?

I'm not stupid enough to pick a weak class or be in the range of 3 boston basher scouts.

NGL I HATE HOW THEY DONT HAVE DAMAGE FALLOFF AGHHH... otherwise, what makes you say jimmyjoseph14 will survive without kritz (if you thought he would, he wont)

Mfw

Attachments

• 17A2B78D-B006-4AEC-9704-C7C854D23C70.jpg
    17A2B78D-B006-4AEC-9704-C7C854D23C70.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 78
i agree we should get rid of crits
actually we should just get rid of the guards guns they dont need that much of a crutch
actually while were at it lets get rid of guards in general let anarchy reign in the streets and the people fend for themselves in a lawless society
probably all for the better if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread