Not open for further replies.

Dasani Water Bottle

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Ghost Shaq
Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/58950/
Date and Time of the Ban:12/17/17 around 9:30
Reason about the Ban: freekilling
Admin that Banned you: zannc ♥✗
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: because I am sorry for what I did and I have learned from my mistake and I ask to be given one last chance. I wont freekill anymore, I do my job as guard and Ill do my best to be a good warden

Nope

not happening

He can't even try hard enough to put his steam id & actual sourcebans link?

• Dislike
Reactions: Jim
I was there when you did that mass freekill it wasn’t very nice. Also saying sorry and spamming appeals doesn’t work on the internet *cough cough plague doctor cough cough* sorry about that anyways if you really liked this server why did you massfreekill?

Not only that but you didnt even properly use the template. Put a proper steamID and Sourcebans URL and then you'd have better luck.
I was there when you did that mass freekill it wasn’t very nice. Also saying sorry and spamming appeals doesn’t work on the internet *cough cough plague doctor cough cough* sorry about that anyways if you really liked this server why did you massfreekill?
i can remember you.
you have mass freekilled once.
cant you just stop that?
He can't even try hard enough to put his steam id & actual sourcebans link?
Please don't get involved unless you are needed or you actually have useful information. A guardban doesn't have a link anyway, and some people don't know how to get their Steam ID or what a Steam ID even is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread