Declined guard ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: SLAP

Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:423142262

Date and Time of the Ban: about a year-1.5 years ago

Reason about the Ban: MFK

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Okay so about 1 year ago I was banned due to mfk this was back when I was a idiot who did not know what I was doing I was very careless and I thought it would be funny, it was not and I was guard banned and was not allowed to go on the blue team. for the past year or so I have been joining red wishing I could go on the blue team. it was a very long time ago and I think that a full year to even 1.5 years ( I don't remember exactly how long it has been) is a absurd amount of time and I just want to play as one of the guards once again. I would never do something as stupid as this again and I hope that you guys see this and understand my reason to be unbanned and follow though with it thank you.

• Dumb
Reactions: Solo
Just here to correct you that it hasn’t been a year it’s been a bit less than 5 months since you’ve gotten banned according to sourcebans. The admin that banned you was Madact.

Source bans link : https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:510005507&Submit=Search
You should really double check your steamid's, SkullWombat is not Slap, unless I'm missing something.

1616328802824.png

Considering the admin name and the time period I'm assuming this is from XplosiveAction not that he will be much help here.

I assume after all this time your mic quality has improved? If so I don't mind unteambanning.

Reactions: Luka and Solo
If you're still interested but please add me on steam or on discord (Semicolon Backslash#7862) so we can organize a time to remove the teamban.

Player has not responded if you're still interested in an unteamban feel free to appeal again.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread