Declined Guard appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonHuntsman

SourceBans Ban URL: I DONT HAVE ONE (cause its a guard ban)
Name of your Banned Steam Account NeonHuntman
Steam ID: don't know
Date and Time of the Ban Dont know cause its not on there but it was 4/12/17 Around 12pm GMT
Reason about the (Guard) ban Giving random freeday (I think so anyway)
Admin that Banned you Dont know (cause its a GUARD Ban)
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute I promise I won't do it again I just did not know what to do

You sure you are still guardbanned? Remember a guardban only expires after a certain time spent alive on the red team. I dont really know if it was me that guardbanned you, the name doesnt ring a bell.
I'd suggest going on the red team, using your mic once so you are able to join the blue team and try again, see if it says you are guardbanned.

Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
You sure you are still guardbanned? Remember a guardban only expires after a certain time spent alive on the red team. I dont really know if it was me that guardbanned you, the name doesnt ring a bell.
I'd suggest going on the red team, using your mic once so you are able to join the blue team and try again, see if it says you are guardbanned.
I have tried many times

I don't remember anything about banning you, but it might just be a 4 hour one, spend some time on the red team and i'm sure you'll be fine.

If you see me in game, poke me about it and I can check how long you got left.

I checked STEAM_0:0:163354194 in both guardban lists and you are not in any of them.

I have seen this happen before. I've been teambaning offline folks and for some reason they do not appear on the list if I do it offline.
If I did this while it must mean you must of done something pretty bad and then left the server.
OOOrrrr...You have the wrong community ::):

`I play this jailbreak at least for 30 minutes a day on inmate and I'm pretty sure I did turn off after doing what was considered bad

And btw I really like your profile pic Madact

`I play this jailbreak at least for 30 minutes a day on inmate and I'm pretty sure I did turn off after doing what was considered bad

And btw I really like your profile pic Madact
Just do us the favour and write to us when you're online :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread