Declined Guaя∂ιαи ツ's ban appeal. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guaя∂ιαи ツ

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans <- Not on the list
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Guaя∂ιαи ツ
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:91885945
Date and Time of the Ban: 26/02/2018 , arround 16 o'clock
Reason about the Ban: Spoke in another language
Admin that Banned you: Lighty
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: A permanent ban for such a little thing is quite saddening . In my opinion i feel like a 1h/1day ban should be enough . But in any case , if i get unmuted on the server i solemnly swear i will never talk in a foreign language if that was the problem .

As Zelda said, it is not permanent(I'm not that mean). But a lot of people got warned not to speak a foreign language, the warning is very easy to spot, being in chat, middle of the screen and a lil voice that plays as well(you noticed it and responded to it). They ignored it and got punished for it, not long after, you and someone else decided to speak another language AND the warning/punishments weren't that long ago, so you got punished for it as well. I may have overlooked the type of punishment and made it gag and mute, I'll mark the mute as invalid as you never even used voice.

Warnings apply for everyone, nobody is gonna go around giving everyone their own set of warnings, that's not very easy when you gotta remember how many times someone stole, blocked, spammed, insulted, etc. just a lot of things to make sure you're doing the right thing.
And no, saying "unmute me" via steam will not resolve anything, I can be reasonable if you can be reasonable, however that was not reasonable so you got an instant no from me.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread