Invalid gtlm's application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtlm

Nickname: gtlm

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:62266286

Online Times and timezone: Usually online every day for at least 1 hour mostly at afternoon or after dinner (between 19h00 & 22h00 CET).

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, even if I use it rarely.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I was Moderator on a Bibihotz server for a year before the server shut down and after that I became moderator on a french VSH server during almost a year too and sadly shut down too after that.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I always plays on Hightower DM both #6 and #10 which I played a lot of time on both (idk the exact time since it has been restored) of them and I'm applying for both of them as well

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, even if it's been a while, I know the basics.

Why should we choose you?: I'm very active on these servers since I mostly play TF2 only on these and only these, and I often see troubles like hackers/cheaters and sometimes micspammers/disrespecting people and I wish I could do something to keep those servers a cool and chill place, I still report them but admins are not always available and that's normal. So that's why I would like to be part of the team.

What will you do as Admin?: As I said, many troublemakers play and doesn't get punished for their lack of respect, and for that I will warn them and if it's not enough I would punish them with the right commands like mute for micspammers or gag for racist/rude people and of course kick/ban cheaters and those who have been warned several times (e.g. ban 30/60 minutes someone who say racist things in the chat and after being gagged continue in vocal) or those who broke the server's rules.
I really insist on the fact that I want to keep those places cool and funny because I love this community, I made several friends and rivals (in a good way of course), I had so much fun chatting with other players about anything since I came on these servers around 2014/2015 and still today I'm having fun by getting awards on the gameMe ladder.

PS : The 2 last paragraph are the same as before because my reason for applying to these servers are exactly the same as before and my actions as an admin would be the same as before.

Stats have changed since you last came back, so you've only played 15 hours on both hightower servers. Not very active if you ask me.

Read everything properly before applying again and make sure you're dedicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread