Declined gtlm's admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtlm

Nickname: gtlm

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:62266286

Online Times and timezone: Usually online every day for at least 1 hour mostly at afternoon or after dinner (between 19h00 & 22h00 CEST).

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, even if I use it rarely.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I was Moderator on a Bibihotz server for a year before the server shut down and after that I became moderator on a french VSH server during almost a year too and sadly shut down too after that.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I always plays on Hightower DM both #6 and #10 which I had spent about a week in time for both of them and I'm applying for both of them.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, even if it's been a while, I know the basics.

Why should we choose you?: I'm very active on these servers since I mostly play TF2 only on these and only these, and I often see troubles like hackers/cheaters and sometimes micspammers/disrespecting people and I wish I could do something to keep those servers a cool and chill place, I still report them but admins are not always available and that's normal. So that's why I would like to be part of the team.

What will you do as Admin?: As I said, many troublemakers play and doesn't get punished for their lack of respect, and for that I will warn them and if it's not enough I would punish them with the right commands like mute for micspammers or gag for racist/rude people and of course kick/ban cheaters and those who have been warned several times (e.g. ban 30/60 minutes someone who say racist things in the chat and after being gagged continue in vocal) or those who broke the server's rules.
I really insist on the fact that I want to keep those places cool and funny because I love this community, I made several friends and rivals (in a good way of course), I had so much fun chatting with other players about anything since I came on these servers around 2014/2015 and still today I'm having fun by getting awards on the gameMe ladder.

Reactions: Tolfx
Since there are no admins signed up for this server this could take a while. You seem to be building up your sessions which is good but the lack of votes will be an issue.
I'll leave this open for a while, see how it goes. See if you lose interest or the server's playerbase goes down again, if not then great ::):

Reactions: Matth
Well as suspected nobody can really give any feedback on this.

I'll close it up for under review and try to take hightower calls for a bit. See if I can catch you on the server. Anybody has any feedback please message me.

• Winner
Reactions: ZeroPC
declined, you may apply again in a month; 11.10.2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread