Declined Grooveshark instead of Hive365? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty Cat

Donator
Hello everyone reading this! i don't know if we had this in the past, but i sure as hell used this enough to know it's much nicer to listen to music of your choosing, instead of listening to a radio-type stream.

Grooveshark allows you to listen to any song, by typing !gs *song name/part of it* and will broadcast what you are listening in chat for others to see. it's a great way to get to know new music!

AM thread:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1347619

Wasn't this plugin shutdown?

Grooveshark has been shut down, because of copyright claims and a lot of other legal trouble they got in.

EDIT: Seems like they have a newer website. But it still looks like they just play uploaded user songs.
EDIT 2: They don't have a secure HTTPS connection either, and whenever I try and play a song it just gives me a popup.
EDIT 3: I am now uncertain about what is the actual proper site, as there is two of them. Where as one link to the other.
EDIT 4: Nevermind, the site that I was linked to is working as far as I can tell. Music plays, quality is ok. Will explore a bit.

EDIT 5: The linked site does not have a secure connection, so be careful with signing up on that page. However, it plays music, so I guess it's alright?

Last edited:
Do we not still have soundcloud? Though tbh it's kinda shitty I'd prefer grooveshark to that but hive365 I kinda like. Well at certain times.

Any way to replace soundcloud with this?

Reactions: TBotV63
I'd agree to replace it with soundcloud, would be much better since you can search for specific music that might not exist on SC.

• Agree
Reactions: lionish and Madact
we have soundcloud already running since a decade.

!sc

declined as the plugin doesnt work anymore and grooveshark died a long time ago.

we got hive365 as radio and soundcloud - what could you want more? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread