Greetings. (1 Viewer)

SoulPriest

Name's Soul, though I'm known under the nick of 'good meme' with the infamous trump pfp.
(I should probably change that soon tbh)

My hobby is gaming, and boy I game a lot.

I started playing TF2 back in 2014 and I've been playing it with a couple short and long breaks, but I always returned.

I lost interest in trading early due to multiple huge mistakes, including buying seven taunts off the mann. co. store. I've been wasting time, having fun and improving my gameplay instead.

I happened to pick up your deathrun server back when vertical bhop was a thing. I had some great fun in there, and I tried out some other servers as well. I also got addicted to jailbreak, where I found myself to be too shy to use the mic. So over about a year I slowly learned noone actually really cares about how you sound and got myself confident enough to speak English pretty fluently.

That's pretty much my story.

Welcome!

Welcome to the community!

Name's Soul, though I'm known under the nick of 'good meme' with the infamous trump pfp.
(I should probably change that soon tbh)

My hobby is gaming, and boy I game a lot.

I started playing TF2 back in 2014 and I've been playing it with a couple short and long breaks, but I always returned.

I lost interest in trading early due to multiple huge mistakes, including buying seven taunts off the mann. co. store. I've been wasting time, having fun and improving my gameplay instead.

I happened to pick up your deathrun server back when vertical bhop was a thing. I had some great fun in there, and I tried out some other servers as well. I also got addicted to jailbreak, where I found myself to be too shy to use the mic. So over about a year I slowly learned noone actually really cares about how you sound and got myself confident enough to speak English pretty fluently.

That's pretty much my story.
Enjoy your stay comrade .

Users who are viewing this thread