Declined greetings family the new boss for vsh Saxtron H413 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A VSH/FF2 mod that replaces Saxton Hale with Saxtron H413 (AKA Robot Saxton)
Robot voicelines for Saxtron H413 are included

saxtron_h413.vpk replaces the Jungle Inferno Saxton Hale model and saxtron_h413_old_model.vpk replaces the old Saxton Hale model since some servers still use the old model

Another folder "New Directories (For Server Owners)" is what the name suggests, for server owners that want to use the model (also has the robot voicelines)

Drop the VPK into the custom folder or create one if you don't have one by going to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom and create a folder named "custom"

Another folder "New Directories (For Server Owners)" is what the name suggests, for server owners that want to use the model (also has the robot voicelines)
Drop the VPK into the custom folder or create one if you don't have one by going to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom and create a folder named "custom"
5f52ee68a48a0.jpg
5f52ee688794f.jpg
the link to boss https://gamebanana.com/mods/197854

Attachments

• saxtron_h413_v1a.zip
    57 MB · Views: 107
I don't play vsh that much but I think it would be pretty cool to have a small chance to be turned into Robotic Hale instead of the normal Saxton Hale... But I don't even know if that's possible so. (Also from my understanding it's just a reskin)

In my opinion it'll be all right seeing this on FF2. But on VSH I'd rather keep it as the jungle inferno one.

I can change up the poll to reflect this if requested.

I don't play vsh that much but I think it would be pretty cool to have a small chance to be turned into Robotic Hale instead of the normal Saxton Hale... But I don't even know if that's possible so. (Also from my understanding it's just a reskin)
Hi mark its not a reskin its a robo saxton hale,when he rages he turns in to a sentry buster, and he has robo voices lines. Fam

O
In my opinion it'll be all right seeing this on FF2. But on VSH I'd rather keep it as the jungle inferno one.

I can change up the poll to reflect this if requested.
Ok madact i understand could u reflect this and put it for ff2 please becuase now I understand saxton jungle inferno is normal and robo saxton is a freak.

Thank you for the suggestion, but with the votes leaning towards not adding it we’ll unfortunately have to DECLINE this (yes I use light mode).
FA0C3BC6-55D4-4DD0-889D-5A53F69EBA46.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread