Invalid GRASS Appeal For Ungag/Unmute (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimjo

Donator
Note: This is not for me, This is for Lieutenant GRASS2203. For the time being it won't let him post so he asked me if I could post Everything he has said for him

SourceBans Ban URL:
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Lieutenant+GRASS2203&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Lieutenant GRASS2203

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:155791559

Date and Time of the Ban:
Gag: 12-20-17 22:34
Mute: 12-26-17 22:48

Reason about the Ban:
Gag: Caps/Spam
Mute: Telling people to break rules

Admin that Banned you: @Husky
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: : I am sorry for what ive done I was trying to expose a free killer! I promise I wont do it again because I have had time to reflect on it. I will use much less caps and stop spamming because I now realise this is wrong and Again I'm sorry. Could you please ungag and mute me I'm really sorry for what I've done and I promise I wont do it again.

Bump. His gags have gone now it can be closed unless the user thinks they were invalid.

Bumping again, @Lieutenant GRASS2203 if you wish for them to be marked invalid, we can discuss it here, even though you know what you done was wrong. This is just so your comms don’t stack to a perm.
If not, we can have this as closed and..uh denied or something.
If you wish to know, I would’ve been against this appeal.

Even though I haven’t seen grass in a while, and he hasn’t been on the forums, so I guess this should be closed.

• Agree
Reactions: Jimjo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread