Accepted Got banned (I was recording) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy_yxalaG

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:166555273&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166555273
Date and Time of the Ban: 2018-11-03
Reason about the Ban: call abuse
Admin that Banned you: Ranger Ciri
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Check the demo ( https://ufile.io/3h8hk ) . TL;DW: A young boy (123propor123) was spamming in voice chat. I and other person reported him and got banned. The admin was there but didn't gag him.

As I connected not long after the admin @A Wild Tryhard left, all I could hear was the young voice of 123propor123 just regularly talking, nothing bad or any micspam at all and it went on like this for a while. Made me think that maybe you just did !call on him because his voice could've been annoying. Then I asked why you used call on him but no answer, not very long after I recieve another call, exactly the same as the previous one. I asked numerous times why you called but from the looks of the video, you possibly have some people muted since I can't see or hear certain messages or voices that I remember hearing from when I was on the server, including my own.

I started using voice chat to make it slightly easier communicate with you because I didn't know how I'd refer to you, your name was blank which falls on your own responsibility. I started calling you ''blank name'', one of your previous name, (Galaxy on sourcebans) but no luck on getting your attention.

The reason why I banned you was because I saw no signs of any micspam from the player you called during this period, both the call that brought me there and during my session. Didn't really get an answer when I tried to investigate either. This all seems like a big coinsidence that the micspam sorta stopped as the admins appeared undetected, and you were just unlucky. I'm because of that, I'll give you another chance by accepting your appeal. Watch out so you don't randomly mute people, or the wrong person and for god's sake, have a name lmao. Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread