Accepted Gold's Application - hi (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname
Gold but recently I've been changing my name a lot ill cut back on changing if it affects my admin duties

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:92306651

- Your general online times and your timezone

Since its the summer I normally play throughout the day for a large amount of time so from 12 pm est to about 12 am est is when I'm generally online

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I would love to apply for US Jailbreak as in its current state its really bad and the amount rulebreakers we have on the daily is really not good.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes I do have a microphone

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

Yes I do have experience since I was an admin before for the community

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Yes I do

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I feel like I am really well known in the community and that I get along with the regulars quite often. The reason why I resigned was really stupid imo and I feel like I could have pulled through and just went on break for a while. If I do get accepted I would become way more active since my sessions right now aren't the best. I normally try to hit at least 1 hour played each day but I'm slowly working on that since I just recently got back into tf2.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Spam in chat/voice
1.Warn
2. Gag/Mute 360 minutes
3. Gag/Mute 720 minutes
4. Gag/Mute 4320 minutes
5. Gag/Mute 10080 minutes
6. Gag/Mute 43829 minutes
7. Perm Gag/Mute

Insulting
1.Warn
2. Gag/Mute 360 minutes
3. Gag/Mute 720 minutes
4. Gag/Mute 4320 minutes
7. Perm Gag/Mute

Racism
1.Warn
2. Gag/Mute 360 minutes
3. Gag/Mute 720 minutes
4. Gag/Mute 4320 minutes
7. Perm Gag/Mute

Ghosting
1.Warn
2. Gag/Mute 360 minutes
3. Gag/Mute 720 minutes
4. Gag/Mute 4320 minutes
7. Perm Gag/Mute

Hacking
1. Perm ban

Exploiting
1.Warn and followed by a slay
2. Ban 480 minutes
3. Ban 960 minutes
4. Ban 1920 minutes
5. Ban 3840 minutes
6. Ban 7680 minutes
7. Perm Ban

Inappropriate spray
1. Warning
2. Perm spray banned

Freekilling
1.Warn
2. Guard ban 180 minutes
3. Guard ban 360 minutes
4. Guard ban 720 minutes
5. Guard ban 5760 minutes
6. Perm Gaurd ban

MFK (intentional)
1. Guard ban 10080 minutes + ban for 720 minutes
2. Guard ban 20160 minutes +ban for 720 minutes
3. Perm Guard ban

MFK ( on accident)
1. Guard ban 720 minutes
2. Guard ban 1440 minutes + ban for 120 minutes
3. Guard ban 10080 minutes + ban for 360 minutes
4. Perm Guard ban + ban for 720 minutes

Failround / Lr deny
1. Guard ban 360 minutes
2. Guard ban 720 minutes
3. Guard ban 1440 minutes
4. Guard ban for 2880 minutes
5. Perm Guard ban

Baiting
1.Warn followed by a slay
2. Guard ban 180 minutes
3. Guard ban 360 minutes
4. Guard ban 720 minutes
5. Guard ban 5760 minutes
6. Perm Gaurd ban

Any other comment feel free to DM me and ill be more than happy to answer them to my fullest power.

Tagging all Jailbreak admin

@Sin.
@Semicolon Backslash
@Ranger Ciri
@A Wild Tryhard
@Bambi

You seem familiar, anyways I feel like @Gold did a pretty good job as an admin and I feel like he’s pretty mature especially for someone his age. He knows the rules and commands well enough to get the job done but my only problem is that you sometimes went rather soft on familiar mugs breaking the rules, so I’d like to see less of that if you were to get accepted.

Other than that you do have my support and it’s nice to see you applying again.
+1

Yeah I'm inclined to agree with the above mostly. Personal feelings aside, you were a great asset for jailbreak when you were an admin and helped us out a bunch. I haven't been active lately to monitor ingame behavior but so far everything else appears to look alright with me. There is just a few things I would like to see from you.

Like I said I thought you did just fine as an admin and I think you will continue to do so, but it would be great to see you get those sessions up. I know mine aren't great either but I'm looking to start connecting again here soon. Right now though we need people applying to have some halfway decent sessions to help manage the near 24/7 jailbreak server and handle the billion calls a week. Ciri mentioned that you were pretty mature for your age. I think however you can sometimes be a bit immature and obnoxious too often in chat. It's nothing too crazy, but I'd like to ask that you tone down just a bit.

So otherwise that's it from me, you have my support here. Good luck

As long as you can keep your sessions up consider it a +1 from me as you were a good admin before and I’d like to see you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread