@Gold @Madact The Day Has Come (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chae

Donator
9C201848-3C4A-49F2-912E-E6DEAB266B6B.jpeg

@Gold @Madact ?​

* @Gold 's dreams have come to reality, the heavens open their doors for him*

hey man, people like toes and painted toe nails, got to let them enjoy what they like
like what you like but when you think of the people involved here, then its creepy

aren't we all winners now cuz we all saw the pic?

• Agree
Reactions: bap!
You guys are reading too far into this, it's a joke it's funny, relax. Just because some people out there find toes sexy doesn't suddenly make toes explicit content.

• Agree
if i were 26 i wouldnt be sending pics of my toes to minors LMAO

HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS 12?!

I'll be real I had honestly thought it was going to be another feet pic poll. Chae mentioned about sending a thread of feet pics and I thought heh, another poll :pepega:

For me I'm just thinking those toe nails are hella cute. I wouldn't even find the time to do mine, let alone get someone else to do it for me.

You guys are reading too far into this, it's a joke it's funny, relax. Just because some people out there find toes sexy doesn't suddenly make toes explicit content.
i just dont like that i see a 26 year old hanging and joking like that with minors

Why tf your toes look so damn long. Out here looking like fingers Instead of thumbs

I appreciate commitment to the meme, but stringing gold along for another few years would've been funnier. It's fun to watch him suffer :pepega:

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread