Username
Gold

Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:92306651

Your age

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
33d 06:00:24h

Link to your Sourcebans record
[Found here: https://bans.panda-community.com/ search for your Steam32 ID, not your name]
Bans https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:92306651&Submit=Search - 0
Comms https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:92306651&Submit=Search- 5

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?
This doesn't apply to me as the position of Jailbreak is open.

Server you are applying for
US Jailbreak

General online times & time zone
With my College and Work, I will only be available to be on the servers from 6-11/12. I am free Fridays all day and I'm free weekends except saturdays, at least before 12.

Do you have a working microphone?
(This is required for Jailbreak admins)
Yes I do

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
(Mostly in games, other experience is valid if sufficiently relevant)
I do, I admined on this community before

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
(Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.)
I feel like with the current state of jailbreak and how quickly the admins are dropping that I should apply again and come back to jailbreak to sort of help it not crash and burn. With my past experience as an admin I wouldn't need to be "mentored" as some other applicants need to be.

Depending on the situation this may vary but generally, it will be
720 minutes -> 1440 minutes -> 4320 minutes -> 10080 minutes -> 43200 minutes -> Perm

120 minutes -> 240 minutes -> 360 minutes -> Perm

Tagging all Jailbreak admins
@Semicolon Backslash
@Sleepzombie
@Cridove
@OpenDanger
@crubf

There might be some worry about me just joining back and my sessions are a bit lackluster, while that may be true I feel like my past experience in this server will be able to help me get back into things. While school and work will be top priority for me I'll still be able to be on the servers when the server is still popping and when no admins are typically online. If you have any other comments/concerns feel free to ask whether here or in private on discord Gold#4637

declined

un9s.png

I feel like this is an extreme understatement.
Your sessions are basically non-existent.
View attachment 24263
I wouldn't say that my sessions are BASICALLY non-existent. I have made attempts to join the server whenever I have time. The gap between the 7/8 and 27/8 i was too busy working and I was being overworked. Now that work has ended for the summer I have had more time and finally getting back into the swing of things. Originally i was going to apply as it was too early for me as i JUST got back into the setting. However, after seeing that 3 admins resigned and how the staff consist of 2 full admins, 1 trail who was a full, and 2 new trials, it would be very stressful for them as jailbreak is a chaotic place to admin. I figured that while i get back into jailbreak, I could apply and sorta ease the tension for the fulls as they don't really need to mentor me.

TL;DR sessions are low yeah but they will improve following the weeks that come. Thank you for the concern though, I appreciate it.

• Informative
Reactions: salguod
I’ll pop on occasionally but cannot lead the feedback since I’m super busy, if I don’t respond you know why.

• Informative
Reactions: Gold
Hello Gold,

I don't think there is much to say other than simply "improve your sessions" as from my experience you've been doing everything else fine.

Assuming your sessions continue to improve consider this a +1

• Friendly
Yea not much more to say really bump up the playtime although since you made this application i think you have been on everyday as far as i can tell.
So yea I'm just gunna +1 this and be on my way.

• Friendly
So I like the prior admin deal - I think having old blood on the team would be nice, I like having experienced people to bounce things off of.

I went ahead and looked at your sessions - we're just over a week of Zeprus pointing out your sessions and your claim that you were busy with life beforehand causing a gap in playtime.
unknown.png

Can't say it's the most attractive thing in the world.

You have good chatlogs, it gives off the vibes that you're a friendly individual and there are warnings spread out within. While there are nearly non-existent !calls or reports put out by you, I'm willing to let that slide since you've been a prior admin, which suggests you already have a good grasp on the rules.

I'm dropping a shaky +1 here - it's just like everyone else says, up your playtime. I wouldn't suggest sub-1h sessions is particularly active but I don't think it's necessary to be picky over that when everything else seems good.

• Friendly
With Cridove signed for inactivity it's time to put this under review!

Any questions or inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread