Going away for a while (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pls go

^ show some love, also when were you going? this thread was posted like???? a while ago. not forcing ya to go or something but. max has a point :p

dont go pikaa :C .:

Lawl, i can finally leave when my items (unusual babies) Is in a safe account, a friend is working on it. But we got school and stuff. Maybe today we are fixing the acc

Don't do nasty stuff...

Holy mother of pika. dat was a fast respond. and it's no nasty.. it's.. clean?.. .:

It's an important and popular fact that things are not always what they seem. For instance, on the planet Earth, Man had always assumed that he was the most intelligent species occupying the planet, instead of the *third* most intelligent. The second most intelligent creatures were of course dolphins who, curiously enough, had long known of the impending destruction of the planet earth. They had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger, but most of their communications were misinterpreted as amusing attempts to punch footballs or whistle for titbits. So they eventually decided they would leave earth by their own means. The last ever dolphin message was misinterpreted as a surprisingly sophisticated attempt to do a double backward somersault through a hoop while whistling the star-spangled banner, but in fact the message was this: So long and thanks for all the fish.

gimmeh the unusuals, also save when you give it to meh :p .:

Unusuals are what broke this game. DELETE ALL UNUSUALS 2013!

just repost my picture of the shoutbox.. you are doing it right kevin!

and max... ofc you said that.. you just sold your last unusual.. but what would you do if you didnt sell it... huh? got you... you nasty little troll .:

ye, must be popular :D .:

DELETE ALL CRATES?

Aight just got the new account, just gonna fix the mail later. & I just bought an :love: !Unusual Bubbling Hotrod! :love:

& I know a great idea as a gift to everyone who is active on the forum. Gonna try to make it possible. And only keiii knows it so far :love:

Sgt. Pikachu' said:
& I know a great idea as a gift to everyone who is active on the forum. Gonna try to make it possible. And only keiii knows it so far :love:

................................................................................... KEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :thumbdown:

Hi guys.

Saxton Hale .:[Sexy Panda]:.: your atleast an itteligent person compared to the rest
Saxton Hale .:[Sexy Panda]:.: all little arab kids

Sgt. Pikachu: tell me. is there anything wrong with arab?
Saxton Hale .:[Sexy Panda]:.: yes, that they are human
Saxton Hale .:[Sexy Panda]:.: and not dolphin

Just wanna say that, my self, i hate racist. My family is from iraq. When someone like Saxton says something like that, my day is screwed. Just got the worst feeling when he said this and i left the server. Was about to spend some time in hale before i'm leaving. :thumbdown:

In the old community i used to be in, if you said just a word that was racist and you actually had a pic of it. They srly banned you for a while. What my point is with this post is that stop with the racist. It's rly making me mad.

Pika i'm going to miss our engineer team action for a litte ;(
Aaaand about the racist post... I agree whit you I would't like if someone make fun of me or says racist things on italians or other people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread