Going away for a while (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Pikachu

Intermediate
Hai Pandas,

Recently i started to get banned from a lot of servers and pages such as Tf2Op, Tf2R, and i got steam rep marked as a scammer. So i'ma gonna take a long break from Tf2, it just all suddenly got boring for me. Can only join a limit of servers. I'm rly afraid of getting perma trade banned, because i got all my babies in this account. But why they started to ban me is because i used to shark, and they notice that i made a new account. According to that, it's not allowed to do that, it will be count as a alt acc. :thumbdown:

But maybe in the future i'll see ya when everything is calm. I actually got a plan what to do atm. But hey this is the best community ever, and i will be back. .:

My old community reported me to http://www.steamrep.com here is the thread if you wanna read. Accepted - 76561198083137918 (Sgt. Pikachu) | SteamRep Forums

Anyway, have fun! And you Max! Add crevice or i'll scam you. :cursing:

We all have ghosts from the past, you got caught by yours, but you at least had the courage to enter into this community completely honest, and this is what is most valued. Once you've realized that sharking is bad and after you stopped sharking, they labeled you, is that right thing or not, it's for you to understand and accept.

Here you are always welcome, and we accept you as our member, I'm sorry that you're leaving (taking break), but everyone has their reasons and decisions.
Do what you think is best, and learn from all of this. Your actions will lead you through life.

And when you come back, we'll have some fun, playing, trading (legit :p), !giveall and shit.

It's early in the morning, i had no sleep, so i'm writing this with my eyes on 11-th hour, :sleeping: whatever that means, but yeah, you'll be back soon, and i hope all of that steamtraderepbannedprobationshit will be left behind[left4dead].

Just take care and don't let this be downer, it's just another day at the office. ;(

Regarding crevice, you must earn it ^^

Thank you Max! I can't wait until !giveall will be added! Ohmygosh! .:

*DEAD* Sgt. Pikachu .:[Panda]:. : !FreeHats
*DEAD* CaptainGamerMus : !FreeHats

I know a jewish proverb that says: Wer Reue zeigt, den soll man nicht an seine früheren Sünden erinnern.
Translated that means: Who shows repentance shouldn't get remembered at earlier sins.
An other thing I have a lot experience with is that people exactly do the opposite of this. I hope they will change this one day. Being unforgiven is one of the most terrible things that can happen to you. But it's allways possible to fight against injustice. Thats also one of the things I had to learn way too early.
I know one more proverb: Wenn dir die scheiße bis zum Halse steht, solltest du nicht den Kopf hängen lassen.
Translation: If the shit reaches up to your scrag don't let your head hang down.
Again something I head to learn very early. Theres a lot of shit out in the world and some people are chosen to carry it because everybody else just throws his own shit on an other person. If they do don't throw it back. Hide it where nobody can find it and don't tell anyone where it is. People will think you're weak (an other thing I learned when I was very young), so show them that you aren't. Show them how important it is to hide the shit where noone can reach it. Ask them what would happen if nobody would remove their shit (you can refer that to real life very good). Thats the way you have to show them that theyre wrong. If you just throw the shit on a weaker person you're not better than them.

Well, I still didn't learn to say what I want to say.
What I wanted to say with that text above is we will all miss you.
Now, after I red it again after some hours I noticed that it's not possible to read that out there.
And I start complaining again.
Fuck
Come back, I will miss you on Saxton Hale.

you will miss him on saxy?
you are heaving a threesome?

omg are you betrayin me pika? DD:

Attention! Feets up. Than one comes low.

Please don't kick the sense of this thread into the dirt.

I think we should all start playing angry birds and uninstall steam forevah. (Saxton will play COD)

I think we should all start playing angry birds and uninstall steam forevah. (Saxton will play COD)You will be the first who reinstal Steam when Half Live 3 gets released there ;)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15_Y3_eRfOU[/video]

pika pika

Ehm. What are you ladies speaking about? It's only me and keiii, and that's how it always will be. Bby come to Sweden.

Sgt. Pikachu' said:
Ehm. What are you ladies speaking about? It's only me and keiii, and that's how it always will be. Bby come to Sweden.
That hurts ;(

Aw Ladies & Guys, i'm just joking.. Whoever wants to be mine, can be! But pls, no fight ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread