Declined Give FF2 32 slots if possible (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki.

Donator
Just plainly that, nothing much more to say I guess, just add more slots to ff2 if possible. Of course only if it's realistically doable.

If the slots were actually increased, I feel like some significant balance changes would need to be made so bosses don't have a hard time dealing with 31 players. For instance, bosses would need to have increased damage, and some bosses would need to have increased health (e.g Zerstorer, duo bosses), and I'm guessing some changes to weapons would have to be made. So this task isn't as simple as it sounds.

Honestly though, I wouldn't mind this. EU FF2 server is full most of the time nowadays, with people struggling to join, so increasing slots would be an ideal solution for this problem as well.

Of course I knew it wouldn't be that simple, but atleast it isn't impossible and I think it would be a nice change of pace for the FF2 server.

• Agree
Reactions: Jiji
IMG_20220529_143345.jpg

Votes are too close, I'll give this another try.

Tagging those who voted and more FF2 regulars to vote on this:

@KevanNThat @Loki. @Cringe expert @Buni0 @Popcorn003 @UberMedicFully @blood3y @Texan @Darky @Beee♡ @Maddox @snarfsnarfed @Missclick

I don't mind this idea but could you imagine Painis with like 50000 health :p
Not that I'd have a problem with that either... a Spy dealing 1/10 of the hale's health per backstab... that's 5000 damage. :rolleyes:

I've seen some 32 slot servers before, and some of them had custom bosses made for that many people.
some of the bosses included: 5-8 man bosses, Aoe bosses (exploding punches that hurt everyone around the impact) and more
weapons weren't really touched, rather weapons that are replaced were re-introduced with changes to them (and bad weapons upgraded)
so if you did want to add to server count, give some of these ideas a thought, when implemented some of them definitely gave the more players a challenge (especially when fighting 5+ bosses at once)

• Agree
Reactions: Buni0 and blood3y
I don't mind this idea but could you imagine Painis with like 50000 health :p
Not that I'd have a problem with that either... a Spy dealing 1/10 of the hale's health per backstab... that's 5000 damage. :rolleyes:
His Health is getting fixed so it will probably be at 17k honestly with 2 lifes (not exactly sure tho-)

Reactions: KevanNThat
poll.png

Votes are too close once again, going to decline this unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread