Accepted ghosting (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger Ciri

dude, how come everytime i make a mistake, or fuck up, you go ahead get me in trouble, i had multiple recordings of you massfreekilling, but do i upload them, no, mostly because they where a while ago, and im pretty sure you're permamuted.

ciri, i did nothing to you, and in the end he didnt even have ammo, i was sending it as a joke, i thought i sent it in team-chat, since other reds where joking in team-chat that he had ammo, i wanted to join in the fun.

but if you really want me banned ill make a report on myself, showing everything ive done wrong, either as a mistake, accident, or when i first started playing.

but nothing i say will matter, i'll get punished even if it was a joke, accident, mistake, or misunderstanding.

i've only tried to be your friend ciri, why do you hate me so much?

dude, how come everytime i make a mistake, or fuck up, you go ahead get me in trouble, i had multiple recordings of you massfreekilling, but do i upload them, no, mostly because they where a while ago, and im pretty sure you're permamuted.

ciri, i did nothing to you, and in the end he didnt even have ammo, i was sending it as a joke, i thought i sent it in team-chat, since other reds where joking in team-chat that he had ammo, i wanted to join in the fun.

but if you really want me banned ill make a report on myself, showing everything ive done wrong, either as a mistake, accident, or when i first started playing.

but nothing i say will matter, i'll get punished even if it was a joke, accident, mistake, or misunderstanding.

i've only tried to be your friend ciri, why do you hate me so much?
Your acting as if when you break the rules your not gonna get punished for it lol. Even if u did nothing against you, as you said,l can still

Your acting as if when you break the rules your not gonna get punished for it lol. Even if u did nothing against you, as you said,l can still
im not acting like i shouldnt be punished, im trying to say i didnt even ghost there, it was a joke that other reds where saying and he didnt even have ammo in the end anyway

Ink I hope you realise that this is only one of the screenshots I have of you ghosting, you personally know AND remember every time you ghost I had to tell you to try to actually stop. It's happened many times and I could whip out some more screenshots if need be but me having to keep warning you has come to an end. Take the punishment and accept it as a lesson, maybe it'll encourage you to be more careful or atleast make you think twice.

Also if you want to report me for some mass freekill you say I've done, go ahead. You obviously don't like me one bit, actually I'll pay you if you upload them in a report against me.

Also sidenote, he did have ammo. He went and rebelled and came back with ammo acting like he was there the whole time and not kos, remember now?

Ink I hope you realise that this is only one of the screenshots I have of you ghosting, you personally know AND remember every time you ghost I had to tell you to try to actually stop. It's happened many times and I could whip out some more screenshots if need be but me having to keep warning you has come to an end. Take the punishment and accept it as a lesson, maybe it'll encourage you to be more careful or atleast make you think twice.

Also if you want to report me for some mass freekill you say I've done, go ahead. You obviously don't like me one bit, actually I'll pay you if you upload them in a report against me.

Also sidenote, he did have ammo. He went and rebelled and came back with ammo acting like he was there the whole time and not kos, remember now?

i dont remeber him having acuttaly having ammo, but ok.
and i dont remeber my memory is shit most the time its by accident so travis understands and says "just dont do it again".
but none of this matters, youll stop at nothing to ruin my life, every mistake i make, is another thing to ruin my life if you find out.
it was just a harmless joke that other reds where saying aswell, it was ment to be in team-chat like what the other reds where doing.

@Inkticious @Sarwan Bryant Lets stop this argument before it goes any further, leave personal opinions aside and let the admins decide on this report.

Reactions: Inkticious
Anyways, Since this is a NY JB report, I will put my opinion on it. @Sarwan Bryant you said you have more screenshots? Can you upload them aswell? The one you posted is very pixelated and chat is basically impossible to read. If you don't, this can be declined due to lack of evidence.

@Huskys comment should help out, that's enough evidence for the punishment

• Agree
Reactions: Travis
why would i ever say that, just permaban me.
its obivous im not wanted on jailbreak anyway.

im an idiot, im sorry.
i wont even make an apeal.
@Sarwan Bryant just make a report on everything wrong that ive done.
i wont reply to it, i wont say anything about it, ill just accept it all.
ive made so many mistakes i dont even deserve another chance.
im sorry.
to make it up to you i wont play on jailbreak ever again, even though thats where 90% of my friends are...

im sorry, i screwed up.

why would i ever say that, just permaban me.
its obivous im not wanted on jailbreak anyway.

im an idiot, im sorry.
i wont even make an apeal.
@Sarwan Bryant just make a report on everything wrong that ive done.
i wont reply to it, i wont say anything about it, ill just accept it all.
ive made so many mistakes i dont even deserve another chance.
im sorry.
to make it up to you i wont play on jailbreak ever again, even though thats where 90% of my friends are...

im sorry, i screwed up.

?

It is just a report on ghosting? You're overreacting. It's a small offense that if accepted will land a one week gag. Posting that will not help the report being handled any faster. It is just unnecessary.

• Funny
Reactions: Ranger Ciri
?

It is just a report on ghosting? You're overreacting. It's a small offense that if accepted will land a one week gag. Posting that will not help the report being handled any faster. It is just unnecessary.
im just apologizing for everything wrong ive done.

• Funny
Reactions: Magglet
Screenshots aren't necessary, we have chat logs. & Don't argue anymore on these reports please.
Imo, I don't see that as ghosting but looking at his chat logs I see some caps & other examples of ghosting that haven't been punished & he's had two other punishments for ghosting as well. It's really not hard to follow the rules, one warning should be enough.
Anyway, thank you for the report. Player has been punished.
Accepted.
Closed & moved.

Edit: Guess idk shit about anything, so someone else can handle it. Player has not been punished.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread