Declined get rid of dr_delay (1 Viewer)

Remove this map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cons to having dr_delay in the map pool:

-dr_delay is, imo, rather ugly compared to most maps. No fault on the creator, as it was his first map, but still an issue.

-dr_delay has many style changes throughout, at one moment your jumping through mario style staircases, the next you're in a regular tf2 setting, next an 8-bit-ish final.
the entire things a mess.

-dr_delay is rarely picked.

Pros to having DR_OWO in the map pool.

- Looks absolutely amazing, the radiant glowing throughout the map is sure to be fun to play in.

- It's still constantly being updated, and is only in it's beta, yet still is great on it's own.

- I could see this map rising into the top tens if given a chance

Please vote and give feedback.

I assume this is an NYDR suggestion as we have dr_owo on the Europian map pool. I don't see a reason as to why remove delay, it's a pretty solid map and is not broken. And I don't really see a reason to not add owo, seeing as it's already on the Europian map pool.

I assume this is an NYDR suggestion as we have dr_owo on the Europian map pool. I don't see a reason as to why remove delay, it's a pretty solid map and is not broken. And I don't really see a reason to not add owo, seeing as it's already on the Europian map pool.

I honestly don't think delay's solidness is a problem, it's just rarely ever picked.

dr_owobuild is in NY Deathrun as well, it's already added on all dr servers I think and I made a thread about it adding it some time ago you're kinda late https://www.panda-community.com/threads/add-new-map-dr_owobuild.21356/

About dr_delay, this map doesn't need a removal, it's an ok map, has many endings and solid length, that's why I didn't add it here https://www.panda-community.com/threads/maps-removals-suggestion-full-now-bwuh.21507/

From what I've seen you've just started playing on deathrun #09 so should have checked nomination list before making a post about it.

1586089009290.png

• Friendly
  • Funny
Reactions: Nikola and Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread