Declined Geronimo's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geronimo

Your name and/or nickname

Geronimo, some call me Gero.

Your age

13, almost 14.

Who gave you permission to apply?

@Baka

Your Steam32 ID

STEAM_0:0:146824065

Your general online times and your time zone

Central Standard Time (UCT-6:00)

Weekdays: 5:30 PM - 11:30 PM

Weekends, Breaks, etc: 11:30 AM - 1:00 AM

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I wish to reapply for the FF2 TX server. I would visit more servers in case of a report. I have some playtime on NY JB, Duel, Trade, and VSH, but I would go to more if needed.

Do you have a microphone?

I do indeed have a microphone. I pretty much only use it when I feel like using it. I enforce rules in both chat and mic, but I typically prefer using chat. At the time of typing this up, I recently just got back into playing on these servers, so there isn’t much enforcing in my chatlog. However, I plan on playing more, which means I’ll be enforcing more in the near future.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I was an Admin on this very community a few months back. I resigned because the game got stale, and I wanted to focus more on other things than being an Admin. One of the main other things didn’t go so well, so I’m back to this amazing community. However, I WILL NOT BE AS ACTIVE AS I WAS. I still have school, and friends, and I would love to come on everyday, but it’s all that before this. That's all fine though, because I'll always be ready to get rid of those naughty rulebreakers.

Do you have experience with administrating with Source Mod?

As I just said, I was Admin on this community. I know my way around SourceMod, although I may need some reminders. It’s been awhile.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

This seems to be a recurring theme in all of my applications: We have no active Admins for FF2 TX. I feel like every server needs at least one active admin. Baka is great and all, but he isn’t active. He’s focusing more on other things in life. FF2 TX is a popular server, which means there are plenty of rulebreakers a day. Those rulebreakers are not getting punished, and are becoming regulars on the server. I don’t want my favorite server to become a hell hole, which is why I want to help. When you /call on someone, you expect an Admin to come, but on FF2 TX that doesn’t happen. You would have to file a report, which can take time to be accepted. Then by the time it is accepted, the person has already begun doing it more. This is really ineffective. FF2 TX needs an active Admin really bad, and I think I qualify to be that Admin. And hey, I really miss being Admin, it was a fun time.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview

-Camping, Teaming, etc.: I’ll ask them to stop, and if they don’t I will set a timebomb on them. If this behavior repeats, I’ll begin punishing. 240/720/1440/10080/43200

-Insulting, Spamming, etc.: I’ll give them two, or one depending on the severity, warning(s), and if they keep doing it I’ll punish. 240/720/1440/10080/43200

-Hacking client: No question. If they are obviously using a hacking client, I will ban them for as long as I can. I will then kindly ask my Mentor, or any Full Admin, to make it a perm.

-AFK Players: I’ll ask if they are there, if I get no response I’ll timebomb them. If they are still AFK by the next round, I’ll kick them. If for some reason they keep joining, I’ll begin banning them. 120/720/1440/10080/43200

-Inappropriate name and/or spray: I’ll ask if they can change the name/spray. If they don’t I will rename them/remove their spray. If they keep spraying or change their name back, I’ll begin punishing. The punish for the spray is a spray ban. 240/720/1440/10080/43200 for the name.

gameME 72 days 06:01:20 hours, pretty sure I pass the 3 day requirement. Not exactly sure, though. i need a life

Communication Blocks First and only one is a joke by fanthom.

Bans 0

Accepted 3rd Application

Declined 2nd Application

Retracted 1st Application

Thanks for taking your time to read this. I hope I can be apart of the amazing Admin team again!

The application looks good and professional, length is great.

I don’t really have anything more to add than my old feedback since you did leave and comeback. But as reasons before, it’s a +1. good luck on the application.

Just a heads up, sorry for not being on recently. School just started up again and I've been kind of tired. Sessions should improve though.

• Friendly
Reactions: TWC
Hey Geronimo!

So I wanted to do a little input in here so it's not exactly looking lacking for feedback.
Overall knowing you from coming on jailbreak in the past and your dedication to TX FF2 I'm willing to give you a +1.
Your sessions are amazing, I see your passion on getting things sorted for ff2 on the forums and overall you seem to take things on pretty well. There was that time when we had a little bump on the truth but overall your spirit and apologetic manner makes up for that mistake.
The server can do with the admins, so I'm confident enough you're the person for it.

Also if you don't mind, with all feedback given I'm going to close this up for under review. Any additional feedback may be given via forum private messaging, steam or discord.

Closed.

• Happy
Reactions: TWC and Geronimo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread