Declined Geronimo's Admin App for Freak Fortress 2 TX (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geronimo

Capture.PNG

Why can I change this to pending?
--------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I’m applying after everyone been saying too!

Member name

@Geronimo

Your name and/or nickname

Just call me Geronimo.

Your age

12, yes, I’m 12.

Who gave you permission to apply?

Busy Bee @Baka

Your Steam32 ID

STEAM_0:0:146824065

Your general online times and your time zone

-Time Zone: Central Standard Time (CTS)

-School Nights: ~5:00 PM – ~9:30 PM

(School usually isn’t a problem for me)

-Weekends and Summer: ~10:00 AM – ~12:00 AM

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

The Freak Fortress 2 TX server, and I will if the report hasn’t been grabbed by somebody else for 1 hour or so. I haven't gone to most other servers on Panda, and I'm not that good at the ones I've visited.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes, and I started using it a lot. This also means I don’t use chat often anymore, except for the binds I have. I will sometimes type in chat the warnings I give.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I have no genuine experience as a Admin or Moderator.

Do you have experience with administrating with Source Mod?

Unfortunately, no. I can easily pick up on things though.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

The Freak Fortress 2 TX server is always being overran by people who break the rules, I’m a very active person on the server and I feel like I can stop all that from occurring.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview

-Using a hacking client: Ban, I will contact a Full Game-server Admin for it to be permanent.

-Spamming/Insulting/Foreign Language/Overuse of Caps/Mic-spamming: 3 warnings, then a chat/voice gag for 2,4,6..etc hours.

-AFK Players: If they don’t respond for a while, I’ll just kick them. If they keep repeating this, ban for 1,2.5,3.. hours+.

-Faking a !call: A warning, then a 1,2,3..etc hour ban.

-Inappropriate Spray/Name: Ask to please change it or I’ll change it, if it continues, 1,3,5..etc hour ban.

-Being Friendly/Teaming/Hiding/Camping/Useless: If they’re teaming, I’ll warn them 2 times, then slay them a couple times, then a 2,4,6…etc hours. Same for the rest.

I shall save you guys a little time!

My Chat Log

Player Info.

I don’t remember having any bans/gags, which is nice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for taking time to read this, I hope I didn’t miss or skip anything important! Just to point out, I’m not good with forum posts and other crap.

Oh, and if you do think I’m not mature enough for this:

It’s fine. I understand everything. It was worth a shot though.

I don’t remember having any bans/gags, which is nice.
You stand corrected. You have no bans or communication blocks.

Sessions are great; chat log's good. I just have one concern regarding your chat log, but it's an easy fix. It's your comment, "nigga I don't care." Try to refrain from using the "N" word in any form of way because some people still perceive it as an insult. Besides that, you're good to go. Just remember to keep your binds spaced out, but it looks like you've already got that covered.

Ger's a good kid; I played with him in multiple occasions. From my experience, he does try to enforce the rules when he can. He's also highly mature for his age. Good luck mate.

• Informative
Reactions: Geronimo

Sessions are great; chat log's good. I just have one concern regarding your chat log, but it's an easy fix. It's your comment, "nigga I don't care." Try to refrain from using the "N" word in any form of way because some people still perceive it as an insult. Besides that, you're good to go. Just remember to keep your binds spaced out, but it looks like you've already got that covered.

Ger's a good kid; I played with him in multiple occasions. From my experience, he does try to enforce the rules when he can. He's also highly mature for his age. Good luck mate.
Thank you Cryptic!
I've also recently removed my good old Lenny bind, sad I know, which will prevent the binds from being overused.
And at the time I really didn't think 'nigga' applied to that rule, but I only said it once which is fine anyways.

Yeah he is 12 apparently. If you didnt know that you would have thought he was like 23 or something. I did. Very mature person. Always enforces the rules. Becoming an admin will upgrade him from "teacher's pet" to "teacher" (as an analogy). I think he will be a great admin. ::)::scout1::scout1::scout1::scout1:

• Funny

:pepe:kek. agreed lol

This player has passed all the requirements, accept he/she is under 15 years old but he got a permission from Baka.

Setting this app as Pending.

@Speneth @Baka @Cake @SunnyGirl

We need your feedbacks please. If not, please PM me on the forums.

I'll be honest at first, i was quite hesitant to make him an admin, the more I spent time with him, the more I got to know him better, as of now, he cleaned up most of his spam acts, and his behavior is positive, he also enforces the rules quite well. I give him a +1 Good luck on the app.

It's about damn time Gero. Chat log is good and he always enforces the rules. He also makes the game pretty fun and I say he is pretty trustworthy. Definitely a +1

Might I bring everyone's attention to this thread, it's something worth of note in this case that troubles me some.
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/report-for-spec-glitching-in-ff2-tx.13737/

His approach to the situation is what worries me. It speaks for itself mostly. It also is the only declined report in a trove of accepted ones for several pages in the archived section. It makes me have doubts about his judgement. He tells me that it was resolved privately, which is nice, but going through pages of bickering for hours first before actually finding a resolve doesn't sound like the most efficient way to solve a problem, especially if he would have administrative powers to back his own case up, possibly forcefully.

This is the main reason why I haven't been into the idea of giving him permission to apply from myself.

I don't have a solid opinion yet, I'm still thinking.

• Informative
Might I bring everyone's attention to this thread, it's something worth of note in this case that troubles me some.
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/report-for-spec-glitching-in-ff2-tx.13737/

His approach to the situation is what worries me. It speaks for itself mostly. It also is the only declined report in a trove of accepted ones for several pages in the archived section. It makes me have doubts about his judgement. He tells me that it was resolved privately, which is nice, but going through pages of bickering for hours first before actually finding a resolve doesn't sound like the most efficient way to solve a problem, especially if he would have administrative powers to back his own case up, possibly forcefully.

This is the main reason why I haven't been into the idea of giving him permission to apply from myself.

I don't have a solid opinion yet, I'm still thinking.

I actually regret making that, I legit thought Pichu was purposefully Spectator Glitching. I've said my apologies to Pichu about making the post on him.
I think I've learned my mistake from that post, I've really started to dislike Pichu at the time due to other reasons. On the bright side I think I'm working things out with Pichu.
I see why Speneth is thinking about it more closely, and I'm fine with it, hopefully he'll come up with the right choice.

I actually regret making that, I legit thought Pichu was purposefully Spectator Glitching. I've said my apologies to Pichu about making the post on him.
I think I've learned my mistake from that post, I've really started to dislike Pichu at the time due to other reasons. On the bright side I think I'm working things out with Pichu.
I see why Speneth is thinking about it more closely, and I'm fine with it, hopefully he'll come up with the right choice.
I forgot to add that everyone makes mistakes, and this was my huge mistake.

If I'm right, and asked Gero for this, its been 9 months since he's been here on the community, and really, he's changed how he behaves. Remembering how he was like before, and the present, it's a major change for Gero, I've seen him enforce the rules multiple times, and he acts very well onto the server. My response is an +1.

Like, when I said they do the same thing I mean't the RPSing not the teaming.
And I was letting Webbo lower my health, so the RPS would be fair.
And I got angry for what Pichu had done.
Unless you stand by that @Speneth feel free to close this forum post. Your opinion was the only one that mattered to me.

With that being said, since the applier decided to withdraw his application, this app will be set as declined.

You may reapply again in 1 month.

Reactions: Bass and Geronimo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread