Accepted Geronimo's 3rd Admin Application - FF2 TX (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geronimo

Your name and/or nickname

Geronimo.

Your age

Who gave you permission to apply?

@Left 4 Zelda

Your Steam32 ID

STEAM_0:0:146824065

Your general online times and your time zone

-Time Zone: Central Standard Time (CTS, UCT-6:00)

-Weekdays: ~5:30 PM - ~11:30 PM

-Weekends, Holidays, etc: ~11:30 AM - ~1:00 AM

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I would wish to only apply for the Freak Fortress 2 Texas server. However, I would go to different servers in case of a report, but I’m not all that familiar how other the servers work. I do know most basic Dodgeball and Jailbreak rules, though.

Do you have a microphone?

I do have a decent microphone; I sometimes use it a lot and other times I don’t. I’m mostly chat-based and use the microphone for quick things, such as being in the middle of a game and reminding certain people to follow the rules.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

Unfortunately, I don’t have any previous experience with administering.

Do you have experience with administrating with Source Mod?

I am familiar with some of the commands, but I would like to go in depth more with the Source Mod commands.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

First off, I constantly see people breaking the rules with mostly no one trying to stop them from breaking the rules. I would have to warn them, then either /call or file a report. Calling and/or filing a report gives the people breaking the rules more time to do so, and I want to stop that. I want to be an admin on this server because I always feel too many people get away with too many things, and I want to take matters into my own hands to stop it right then and there. Next, I’m also a very active person when it comes to being online the server and/or Steam, so I can be easily contacted in the event I need to come on the server or handle a /call. I also have a good knowledge of the active part of the player base, so I can easily identify who is who in the situation of punishing. Finally, I just love the server and overall want to have a great time with people on the server.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview

-Using a hacking client: No warning at all if determined to be using a hacking client, I will ban them then ask a full admin to finish up the job.

-AFK Players: I’ll ask if they are there or not via chat or voice chat, if I get no response I’ll timebomb them. If this repeats, I’ll ban for 1 hour, 1 day, a week, and I’d go from there.

-Inappropriate Spray/Name: I’ll ask if they can change the name/image, if they don’t I’ll ban for 12 hours, 1 day, 2 days. At point would be ideal for a spray ban, but for names would be then a week, and I’d go from there.

-Being Friendly/Teaming/Hiding/Camping/Useless: I’ll ask if they would stop, if it repeats I’ll timebomb then ban for 1 day, 2 days, a week, and I’d go from there.

-Abusing !call: Depends on the situation at hand, if it’s like “you suck” or something that isn’t true, then I’ll ban them for 1 day. If this repeats it’ll be a week, a month, and I’d go from there.

-Spamming/Insulting/Foreign Language/Overuse of Caps/Mic-spamming: A warning, then a gag/mute for 1 hour, 1 day, 2 days, a week, and I’d go from there.

GameME

Bans

Comms

The 1 minute gag was a joke by fanthom, this is obvious by the “xaxa” at the end and due to the fact it is a 1 minute gag. Other than that, my reputation is pretty clean.

Application #1 and Application #2

Anyways, thank you for reading this and I hope you can consider me apart of your amazing team.

I hope I didn't miss anything.

Gero is very mature for his age. He can be argumentative at times but I haven't seen much of that over the past couple months. He follows & enforces the rules pretty well. The punishments are a bit off for me but we can fix that easily. With a little direction I think Gero could make a good admin. +1 from me, good luck!

• Friendly
Reactions: Geronimo
I agree with Zelda, he’s got the potential to become a great admin, he enforces the rules, sets as a good example, and has moderate temperment. I do hope to see more out of him, therefore, giving him a +1. Good luck, Gero.

The punishments are a bit off for me but we can fix that easily.

I agree with Zelda

So, I wasn't exactly sure what to do for my punishments. I wanted to not be strict while being strict at the same time with them. I am very open to changing them on the application or if I do get admin.

Also, I greatly appreciate the input from Zelda and Baka. Thanks you guys!

Regarding the punishments, there is definitely some work to be done. Although this is true, they are also accurate enough for me to say that we would be correcting you during the time as a trial, rather than on here.
I have known Geronimo for long enough to say that, like a fine wine, he has matured very well since his last admin application. Furthermore, taking initiative in certain situations within the server makes him stand out, and I hope to see more of his leadership in the coming months. I think it is safe for me to give a +1 at this point in time, best of luck! :)

• Friendly
even though your sessions are getting short recently i give you a chance, use it wisely.

welcome in the team.

• Friendly
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread