Declined Geronimo's 2nd Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geronimo

Salutations! Round 2 anyone?

Member name

@Geronimo

Your name and/or nickname

Simply Geronimo.

Your age

Who gave you permission to apply?

@Baka

Your Steam32 ID

STEAM_0:0:146824065

Your general online times and your time zone

-Time Zone: Central Standard Time (CTS)

-Weekdays: ~5:00 PM – ~10:30 PM

-Weekends, Holidays, and Summer: ~10:00 AM – ~2:00 AM

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

Freak Fortress 2 Texas server, and if the report hasn’t been done by any other admin then I might take it if I’m not busy.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes, I do have one, and I find myself only using it now for things I can’t type in chat for.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

None.

Do you have experience with administrating with Source Mod?

No, I do not at all, but I can learn it with ease.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

As of typing this out, the FF2 TX server has many rulebreakers that go unpunished and admins that can’t be on a lot. Due to me being young and all, I can be a very active admin that can help almost any time needed.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview

-Using a hacking client: No warning, I will contact a Game server admin to make it a perm.

-Spamming/Insulting/Foreign Language/Overuse of Caps/Mic-spamming: 2 warnings, then a communication gag for 1, 5, 10, 15… hours etc.

-AFK Players: AFK for more than 4 rounds will result in a kick, if this keeps occurring then a temporary ban for 30 minutes, then 1, 2, 4, 5… hours etc.

-Abusing !call: A warning, then a temporary ban for 1, 3, 5, 7… hours etc.

-Inappropriate Spray/Name: Ask to please change it or I’ll change it using the nicknaming feature, if it continues then a temporary ban for 1, 3, 5, 7… hours etc.

-Being Friendly/Teaming/Hiding/Camping/Useless: 2 warnings, then slaying. If it continues then a temporary ban for 2, 5, 8, 11… hours etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

gameME

Sessions

Chatlog

Retracted Application #1

0 Communication Blocks

0 Bans

I know that I’m reapplying too soon it’s just that the admin count on FF2 TX is lowering, and I think we need more active admins to fill in the gap the other admins left.

Anyways thanks for reading this, I hope there were no mistakes.

I don't play Freak Fortress and I've never seen him on before, but this seems very professional (especially for a 12 year old). The only minor criticism I have is the application seems a bit rushed. Once again, I don't play with him or on that server, but I thought someone's opinion would help. Good luck!

Reactions: Geronimo
I've had a heart to heart talk with him during these times regarding the last application, as I talked to him about it, he seemed to understand what he could do to improve himself. He has been enforcing rules more lately, and since Sunny and I are the only 2 watching over the server, we could use some more help. I shall give this a +1 . Good luck on the application.

Reactions: Nim-os and Geronimo
I need a bit more time to contemplate. I need to weigh out the pros and cons and then I will decide.

Reactions: Geronimo
I've come to a decision. Gero does have some good qualities that could make him a great admin, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to give him a -1. There are a few maturity issues I have noticed that make me very reluctant to making him an admin. There are a few circumstances in which he will let his pride and emotions get the better of him. I've also seen some chats between him and a good friend of mine and I have to say that I am not very happy and disappointed. Maybe in a year or so when he gets older and matures more he can try again.

• Agree
Reactions: SharpTips
I've come to a decision. Gero does have some good qualities that could make him a great admin, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to give him a -1. There are a few maturity issues I have noticed that make me very reluctant to making him an admin. There are a few circumstances in which he will let his pride and emotions get the better of him. I've also seen some chats between him and a good friend of mine and I have to say that I am not very happy and disappointed. Maybe in a year or so when he gets older and matures more he can try again.
Thanks for that feedback, I'll try my best to overcome some of these negative qualities.

declined due to salty chat aswell i dont think you're ready yet to be an admin.

you may want to apply again in a month but i'd give it a bit more time; 01.12.2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread