Declined George's Mute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: It's a mute
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ☁ George
Steam ID: 76561198447759594
Date and Time of the Ban: Yesterday, around 8pm
Reason about the Ban: Toxic Behaviour
Admin that Banned you: Mikey
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Never been toxic or insulted anyone, i told a guy to either leave the server or fix his ping and then he told me to either leave or stfu and he started talking about me being salty, he was confirming that he has good ping, he was hitting me like 5 feet away with a katana now i know that it has a longer range but not ULTRA long range. Then he continued to tell me about being salty, i once again told him the reason why i started talking to him and then i got muted for like 4000 minutes, without me insulting him once but he did insult me.

• Angry
Reactions: Mikey and Gold
Thanks for helping, here is his chat log, notice after comparing when i stop talking to him he says: Finally, George has stopped being salty.
His chat log: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=243457

• Dislike
Reactions: Racer911-1
Thanks for helping, here is his chat log, notice after comparing when i stop talking to him he says: Finally, George has stopped being salty.
His chat log: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=
@George I don't want to disappoint you but that's not the chat history of Mikey at all.
That's Mikey's chat history.
And the chat history you shared comes from a player named mr poopy butt face

Edit: maybe I misunderstood what you meant, but even then it would makes no sense to suddenly blame on another player.

@A Wild Tryhard thanks for the tag. @Gold u slow haha
i told a guy to either leave the server or fix his ping
I just start saying this: that's not a real gamer move good thing to say to other to players who's lagging or for any other reason.
he was confirming that he has good ping
You can just use a command, as the other guy used, that fakes your ping, not really a big surprise nowadays. Also, at least from what i saw, he wasn't exploiting with cl_interp.
i once again told him the reason why i started talking to him
You got warned twice or thrice, I don't really remember that, but the fact is that you got warned multiple times.
Being warned by an admin can make you think instinctively be a bad position you got into
i got muted for like 4000 minutes
It's called stacking, as this is your 3rd comm block, and following my schedule, it's 4320 Minutes, aka 3 days.
notice after comparing when i stop talking to him he says: Finally, George has stopped being salty.
Stopped being salty, but you still were toxic.

Please, read CAREFULLY our RULES, to avoid other comm blocks or bans.
DECLINED.

Reactions: Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread