gameME ranking problem/question (1 Viewer)

Doffy

Hello dear members of this great community,

just one quick question about gameME:

As you can see in my signature I play on the deathrun server for a while now (5.500+ points). But it seems that I'm not included at the server-wide rankings (instead of a number it shows me only "-"). Do I have to do something to "enable" it (maybe killing someone)? It's not like I would care about my statistics but... dammit I actually care about it. :D

Thanks for any help in advance. :)

Well you get points by killing and how much you played on the server (current server session)
Most of people on deathrun get points just playing a lot of hours there and disconnecting.
You can see when somebody disconnect it says +(amount of points)
You can check your current point by using the command "/rank" (ofc you need to remove " ")

I think you have to kill at least 50 players to be ranked.

Well you get points by killing and how much you played on the server (current server session)
Most of people on deathrun get points just playing a lot of hours there and disconnecting.
You can see when somebody disconnect it says +(amount of points)
You can check your current point by using the command "/rank" (ofc you need to remove " ")

Regarding the points: I know that, I guess I worded my problem wrongly. I try to rephrase my question: Why I'm not in the ranking. For example: Eloburien79 is in 1st place, erfvm on place 19, but in my stats there no place shown. It shows "-" instead of a number. Below is a picture, inside the black frame is my place, which isn't shown at all.
Unbenannt.png

I think you have to kill at least 50 players to be ranked.

Thanks for the info. It could be possible. But I saw many players who are ranked and have 10 or less kills... :D

I looked over the ranking again. I guess I need at least one kill to be ranked since I found nobody who is ranked with zero kills. So I guess my question is answered for the moment. Thanks to everyone for the help.

Just a update about this topic: You need at least one kill to be ranked, I tested it out today. But the frags are not counted in every map for some reason. I tested it out in almost every map which are played at the moment. I only have gotten frags at dr_asylum and dr_office.

Just a update about this topic: You need at least one kill to be ranked, I tested it out today. But the frags are not counted in every map for some reason. I tested it out in almost every map which are played at the moment. I only have gotten frags at dr_asylum and dr_office.
50 kills

I only have 47 kills last time I looked and I've been 3rd on DR for quite some time now..

OP; your frags only count when you trigger a round win by killing blue. If the round is won and then kill him it does not count because frags are disabled after a win

I only have 47 kills last time I looked and I've been 3rd on DR for quite some time now..

OP; your frags only count when you trigger a round win by killing blue. If the round is won and then kill him it does not count because frags are disabled after a win
assists ;)

Users who are viewing this thread