Accepted Gagged & Muted (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deaglee

Source Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:135956890&Submit

Name: (PVJ)ᴰᴮ Deagle
Steam ID: 76561198232179508
Date/ time: 09-03-15 21:23 Muted (Permanent)
02-15-17 19:56 Gagged (Permanent)

Reason: I have spammed in the chat and on the mic. I liked to entertain people by spamming 'funny mashed-up music' i really should not have done it, because it was against the rules. I also should not have done spamming lennies, because of me other people started spamming them too. So I got muted a few times and I know that I have made a mistake. I would like to be able to chat with other people in the servers again, at least that i can get ungagged, because i will not be using my mic that much anymore. I know my mistakes, i'm sorry.

Admin that perma muted me: Deleted admin - Le Captain Pootis
Admin that perma gagged me: Lighty

Why i should get unban from chatting: As I said before, I really want to be able to communicate with other people so i get to know them and I will use the chat as it should be used. Please accept my sincere apologies.

You're getting both of them removed, however, if you're caught spamming through chat or voice, both of the perms will be put back up with or without warning. So this is your last chance, don't screw it up.

Accepted and closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread